Chapter 10

SOONYOUNG'S POV

SOONYOUNG'S POV

"YAH! Seokmin-ahh!! WAKE THE HECK UP!!" I shook him aggressively, nonstop. As in... Nonstop. But he won't dare open his eyes. How the hell am I going to set everything up by myself?

I grabbed his extra pillow and forcefully swung it up in the air.

"You piece of-"

"HEY HEY WHAT'S THE PLAN?!" Seungkwan barged inside Seokmin's room and slammed the door closed. I smirked at him and he wiggled his eyebrows back at me.

I swear, our brains work together. But sometimes, yes, it malfunctions...

"This kid won't wake up, he won't even open his eyes and move an inch!" I said irritatedly.

"Oh my god! What are you doing now?! Are you kidding me?" He gasped and laid on top of Seokmin

"IF YOU WON'T WAKE UP IN THE COUNT OF 3, I'LL GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU'LL WAKE UP SEEING SATAN IN FRONT OF YOU" Seungkwan said while putting his hands around his neck and choking the hell out of him.

"SEUNGKWAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU THIS AGGRESSIVE?" I said pulling him to stop what the heck he is doing to Seokmin.

"HANA!"

"DUL!"

"SE-"

"YAH I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE! BRO CHILL!!" Seokmin immediately stood up before 3. His hands went to his neck rubbing it while glaring at Seungkwan.

"If you'll kill me can you please make sure to send me to heaven not hell?" He said and I burst into laughter before hitting them two at their heads.

"Come on, we have no time to waste. We need to find where to set this up before 7:00pm" I said as I gathered all the decorations for Y/N's party. This will be the 4th time we will be celebrating her birthday together.

Last year wasn't that fancy but I always make sure that when I prepare for someone, it would always be a memorable day for them. This time I will make sure that this year's will be her most memorable one, more memorable than anything.

"Where did you got these?" Seokmin asked as he look into the stuffs I've got.

"What's with these papers? And paint? Seriously, are you going to Art class? Isn't this a birthday celebration and not any academic related stuffs?"

"Can you just hear me out? I got this with the help of your mom, yes your mom. And second, I got these art supplies as a gift for Y/N, you know how much love she has for art" I patiently explained after being bombarded by tons of questions.

"You collaborated with my mother? How dare you do that without my permission?" Seungkwan crossed his arms on his chest and I mirrored what he did.