Chapter 17

YOUR POV

Wonwoo and I bought everything we needed for tomorrow's trip. We also got some stuffs for the boys for us to share. I looked at my watch, it's currently 6:30pm so we decided to go home now.

"It's getting late now, it's not safe for you to travel alone" Wonwoo said. I tried to refuse but he insisted.

"So how's life in Canada?" I said starting the conversation.

"It was fine, and fun I guess? But it's nothing compared living here in Korea" Wonwoo said. He went closer to me and our arms bumped to each other. I looked up at him and he awkwardly smiled.

"So have you met someone there? My schoolmate before claims that he was your friend. You know, Mark?" I asked him while we were walking down the side walk.

"Yeah! Mark!" He nodded while laughing

We walked our way to my house, through out the time we were talking and chatting to each other. All I thought was we'll be having an awkward time since it's been years since we last saw and talked to each other.

I saw the high rise building where we are staying and I grabbed Wonwoo's hand making him stop and dropped his gaze to his hands.

"I'll just go in by myself" I pointed the entrance of the building but he shook his head.

"No, it's fine! I'll go with you upstairs" He insisted and grinned from ear to ear. I have no choice but to agree and we both entered the wide entrance.

He pushed the buttons and quietly waited for the elevator to come. I decided to shut my mouth before I say something that might kind off offend him. You know.. my mouth doesn't have a brake sometimes.

We calmly rode the lift until we reach our floor. The elevator bell rang and the doors slowly opened.

"Where have you been?" As the doors opens, Seungkwan and Seokmin appeared in front of us with their arms crossed. Seungkwan snatched my arm and dragged me out of the elevator. Seokmin quickly pushed the close button but Wonwoo held the open button inside.

He stepped out with a smirk and removed Seungkwan's grip from my hands. He grabbed my left arm and we went directly to our apartment. I looked back and gestured them to come and follow us, they rolled their eyes before walking towards us.

Wonwoo rang our doorbell and mom was the one who opened it. She sighed in relief and smiled as she sees Wonwoo.

"Where have you been? Thank God you're with Wonwoo" She questioned me and patted his head. She widely opened the door and invited him to enter as well as the 2 boys behind us.

"We went to 7-11, didn't he told you?" I said while pointing at Jihoon who's on the couch playing with his Nintendo. He pursed his lips so it means he didn't told Mom about it.