Chapter 19

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

~The day before~

We are walking our way home when she suddenly spoke up.

"My ugly ass cousin broke my Speak Now album." Seoli crossed her arms and exclaimed while stomping her feet on the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK? TAY'S ALBUM?" I looked at her with furrowed brows and shouted.

It all started when she saw me buying CDs inside a music store. We unexpectedly bumped into each other while searching for her latest album.

well flashback--

"I saw it first" My hand immediately grabbed the album but she blocked it.

"I TOUCHED it first" Seoli widened up her eyes as she emphasized the word 'touched'

I rolled my eyes and scoffed "I'm a fan since Tim McGraw era"

"I'm Wonwoo's cousin"

Yeah how the fuck he got involved in this situation. I tilted my head and looked at her confusedly.

"So?" I said

"I'll report this to him and he'll surely uncrush you" she pulled the album from my hand but I resisted.

"Ha! Seungkwan is literally living right next to my door, I can actually tell this to him anytime I want!" I retorted and she gasped. Her glare softened and she slowly released the album from her grip.

"Oh, it's okay! You take it, I'll wait for the restock haha" She suddenly changed her mood and smiled at me.

I smirked before I return the CD to her, gently laughing. I pulled my phone out from my pocket showing that I'm on call. She was shocked when I showed her the screen of my phone revealing the caller's name

"Finally you admitted it! My gosh what took you so long?" I laughed.

"Yah! I didn't say anything!" She defended but I wasn't satisfied so I shook my head.

"I'll take that as a yes!"

"YAH BOO YOU HEARD THAT?!" I screamed as I jumped up and down exiting the music store. I returned my gaze to Seoli who is frozen in front of the aisle, I waved my hand catching her attention.

"PACK IT UP MRS. BOO!"

ok going back~

"I DIDN'T GAVE THAT UP FOR IT TO BE BROKEN JUST LIKE THAT!"

"I know! I only had it for months, now the CD is broken!" She sadly said.

"Who's that motherfucker huh?" My voice intensifies as I turned my body to her direction while walking backwards.