Arch 1 Chapter 11

[870 km to the south]

Voooooah .........

A swarm of more than 1,000 dragons flew over the high icy mountain ranges above the clouds

A swarm of more than 1,000 dragons flew over the high icy mountain ranges above the clouds. Along with some of his horsemen as guides for a massive attack. Coordinating the attack with the second wave on land.On the ground many Ghols are running in a herd, destroying everything in their path and composing their attack force.

On the ground many Ghols are running in a herd, destroying everything in their path and composing their attack force. More than 300,000 of them begin their rapid advance towards the slaughtered north all in their path.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

[In some village east of the mountains 110 km south - seven days later]

[Evening ... 16:50 - Afternoon]

- Come on grandpa, we can't stay behind. !! .. a boy screams in his early teens

- You can leave me behind, I will slow down the whole group, exclaimed the old man catching his breath

- For grandpa, I will not leave you ..... the boy sobbed while trying to carry his old grandfather.

Both are part of a large group of refugees fleeing the great horde of monsters. Upon learning that the nearest village in the easternmost mountains, its population had been attacked and decimated by the few that remained. They quickly evacuated the village and alerted other villages to escape to the provincial port city.

- Calm down, Grandpa, don't take all that weight.

- D-Dragons !!! ..... one of the middle-aged men yells at them shouting towards the sky

- They are approaching !!!

....Oh !! ... (sigh)

- Run !!

-Ahh !! ... (* screams)

There are more than 15 dragons behind them and more than two groups of defenseless civilians. Despite having a militia armed with thick bows and spears, but not enough to fight in a dragon attack that is generally believed to be worth a battalion of poorly armed soldiers.Everyone ran for their lives, leaving the fields open with easy targets for them.