Arch 1 Chapter 17

"The adventure is out there, just want to live it" - Author unknown.

Four months earlier, an Ascension to power took place in the Kingdom of the Monsters, generating a civil war between the legalists (those who defended cooperation and peace among the other races) and the Reformers (who idealized the creation of a state belonging to them, and who dominated the other races, the most extreme being) quickly with the deposition of the royal family and the former regent, and were commanded by an iron fist and another being who claimed to be the Demon King, no one knowing their origins or lineage , he directly strengthened the reformers' faction.With your ambitions in mind, eliminating most of your rivals, opponents and members of the old regime.

With his rise to power he had rapidly increased his military power by recruiting all creatures of darkness, and humans favorable to his regime style. Tyrannical and autocratic.With the invasion of the Ghouls and different classes of demons and monsters, they used as a lever to pave their domination among the contingent, creating intrigue in other countries and aligning the few to it. The Kingdom of Romania was no different.

In a population of 3.5 million people, more than 1.5 million were killed directly in the initial attacks of the monsters, massacring the cities on the borders, towns and citadels. Another 60,000 died of diseases caused directly and indirectly by the war, in addition to exacerbating hunger and violence in the few cities that still resist, under strong walls.After the exploration and the sudden attacks that my forces have experienced, it shows how much country was dominated. And that now more than half of the territory has been dominated by demons and that the cities have lost their communication with each other, being idolized and without support.In the midst of all the chaos, a very small caravan returned from a trip to the principality of Munster southwest of the Kingdom border.

During the trip he faced many dangers when trying to return to the capital. Not to mention the difficulties they had to go through, they tried at all costs to return.

______________________________________

..............................................................

[Kingdom of Romania - Location: Ávia road towards west]

A child sat beside a rock and watched the blue sky, and sees a strange shape similar to a bird flying, imagine in his mind that it was another bird. A kitten joins the child and calls it close....

- Mana the sky is very beautiful today. Pointing to the sky.

- Yes it is ...- she sees the same thing that the child sees for a few moments disappears under the clouds ....

- We need to go back !! you don't want to be lost here in the flowers do you!? .... she was the first to run and the child was next ...

They both leave the open field and run into the middle of a road full of people walking. First he sees pack animals carrying luggage and some scouting dogs. They happily enter in the middle of them running .... Happily they run among them running.

 Happily they run among them running