Arch 1 Chapter 20

...........................................................................

[A few minutes before ....]

After some time for the parachutists to get together, some are crouched together in a high point of the forest, and the rest are crouched on the ground. Waiting for orders, Hasegawa was still trying to establish communication with the base, but their priority was to find shelter in the middle of the night.

One of the riders was on a horse and armed with his musket, he crosses the field in the light of the rain, accompanied by others further behind in the tall grass approaching towards the field. One of the scouts, sees a vestige of parachutes, notifies Villard on the horse, seeing in his telescope 400 meters ahead.

 One of the scouts, sees a vestige of parachutes, notifies Villard on the horse, seeing in his telescope 400 meters ahead

They approach and some splattered parachute equipment comes along with some empty boxes.

- And here sir! (Soldier)

"Who uses such reinforced fabric to fly?"

- Looks like someone has already been here, let's search the place ... (adventurer)

- Wait Men !! We don't know if we're alone ....

- You are right, what amazes me and this fabric, similar to the thickness of the curtains of the royal castle, has use like this .... (Villard)

"What was in those crates ..."

- Stay close ....

- We will have to go back to the train ....

What they didn't know, and which were already being observed. It is closer....

- Why are we hiding ...? (Lívia)

- Orders from our commander, we expect us to be discreet. And that we don't cause any kind of turmoil. (Peter)

- They seem to be knights or something. (Antolak)

- He watched in his binoculars....

- We couldn't present, or something ... (Malta)

- Well .... we could but I don't know if I'm willing to take a risk, I just follow the orders .... (Antolak)

- Should we let them go? (Peter)

- Good. It doesn't depend on us, let's see what happens .....

- I think I recognize that rider from somewhere....

- Wait this is not .....

.........................

- What should we do, Lieutenant?

- I don't know what your intentions are ...

- They are too close .....

One of the horsemen came as close to Yoshino as he was under the camouflage, in the wheat field, holding his combat knife and Roza was further to the left with his submachine gun.