Arch 1 Chaper 21

.................................................

[25 nautical miles from the coast of the Kingdom of Romania] - Time: 6:30 pm

[Fully illustrative image]

In the middle of the rough and rough sea, a lone Flecher-style destroyer sailed through the waves like an explorer ahead of the others guarding the way, with the night approaching, behind him was a marine convoy of support ships, amphibious landin...

In the middle of the rough and rough sea, a lone Flecher-style destroyer sailed through the waves like an explorer ahead of the others guarding the way, with the night approaching, behind him was a marine convoy of support ships, amphibious landing and supplies around the continent, aiming at the next operation.Other ships of different nationalities joined the fleet for a campaign of large-scale exploration, and evacuation and defense on the west coast.

Other ships of different nationalities joined the fleet for a campaign of large-scale exploration, and evacuation and defense on the west coast

[Captainship ship - Kirov Class Cruiser - Model 1942]

Novorog was at his command bridge, sitting in his armchair, drinking his cup of tea, together with a team of officers protecting themselves from the cold, while other sailors were taking care of the analog navigation of maps and communications ...Novorog was on his command bridge, sitting in his chair, drinking his cup of tea, along with a team of officers protecting themselves from the cold, while other sailors took care of the analog navigation of maps and communications on board.

- I haven't been surfing in a while! Even more to a night like this ....

- With your leave, Comrade Admiral - a sailor informs you with a telegram in his hands. He hands it over to him.

- This has just been relayed from the base of operations sir!

--------------------------------------------------------------
""Operations command for 1st Fleet and 2nd Exploration Fleet.Landing operation successful, safe contact, start phase two of the operation.Part of the 2nd Fleet will move Northwest at 35 ° degrees. Ensure landing and support of friendly troops in occupied territory.""
--------------------------------------------------------------

- Thank you messenger ...

Novorog gets up from his chair, while writing a message to the other ships, and giving it to the messenger to forward.