Arch 1 Chapter 27

"We determine what we are by what we do." - (Unknown author)

With the recent events, I know the two are in shock from the danger they suffered, I asked Roza to find a restaurant in the downtown area, we returned to the city's shopping area and on a central avenue that cuts the entire length of the city from the fountain to the port.

[Local Tavern]

Hehehehe......(*laughs)

(*random conversations)

- Now that I noticed the two are beautiful with these dresses, by the way you were the ones who chose... (Wellington)

- Eh....yes.... I liked this dress...(First girl)

- Miss Roza really helped us to choose an ideal dress for us. I believe it cost a lot......(Second girl)

- Please don't worry, I'll leave it on my account.

- After all...are you hungry?

- Well... please stay at a table and I'll call the waitress.

- Haruna, if it's too much for you to keep my backpack...

- Yes and of course....(Haruna)

- Both please. Keep my friend company here, alright....

Some time later we started to get to know each other well, from what I think the first girl was named Ruby and her friend Nasha. From what I hear Ruby was an orphan until being raised by Nasha's family who was a fisherman when she was 13, after ups and downs the two lived together until Nasha's father was killed in a storm, and her mother got sick and to die.

A sad story but the two always lived together until they were blackmailed by debts most of them had inherited from their father.

Haruna also opened up a little about her life, why she chose to be a phentician and her life story. I just laughed at their reaction that she said she knew the princess.

Eeehhhhh!!!...... (*surprise)

I confess that I almost smiled a little, I had to retreat to the tavern balcony where all the adventurers and people from the Guild and common people chatted around keeping other people company.