Arch 1 Chapter 18

👆Music from my playlist👆

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

The four of us arrived at the Hospital building. While Johnson showed us the way we arrived at the furthest ICU wing. Where it overlooked the sea to the North. And at the end of the corridor, I saw that distant man looking at the sky, he seemed dejected and at the same time thinking.

 And at the end of the corridor, I saw that distant man looking at the sky, he seemed dejected and at the same time thinking

Kurokawa had already checked with Johnson the physical conditions and was recovering well. Only his two legs were bandaged, and at the same time his right arm was plastered. I realized it was a good opportunity to talk.

- Are you feeling better ... (Wellington)

- I guess so....

- Good, I've been having a rough time. In those days, in fact, I thank Captain Johnson for remembering.

- Captain. What do you mean ... he's a doctor.

- Ah ... sorry. He is a senior military officer and at the same time a chief physician at this hospital.

- Hospital!?

[Thought]

'Aff ... it seems that I will come and a guide or a teacher "...

- In your world, people are cared for in order to be treated in temples or churches, am I correct !?

- Yes...

- Here we serve a general public. And more specialized. But I will save you from the details. After all the reason for being here, and that I came to see your current condition.

- For me!?

- After all, it was the commander and his assistant who saved his life. After all. (Jonhson)

- And in the meantime you received treatment, and you were in a coma for more than 15 days.

- I understand...

- How should I call him? Sir ... (Wellington)

- Hanley ... my name is Hanley. And thank you for saving my life, you have my eternal gratitude. Although I seem in that vulnerable position. I promise to make it up to you for your generosity.

- Good. You can make it up to me by starting to talk about your story first. - Hasegawa takes some chairs and we sit next to his bed.

- Please Captain give him something to eat. Please. - Johnson goes outside with the Kurokawa nurse.

- And both 05 remain listening. (Wellington)

- This story. It's too cruel for me to tell, "he says, tearing up.

- My people were one of the first to be attacked, by the forces of the demon king, after the former ruler of the monsters kingdom was overthrown. The forces of the self proclaimed King of the Monsters.