Arch 1 Chapter 30

........................................

[Exploration Fleet - 20 nautical miles from the coast]

[Captainship - Battleship Kiev]

Novorog was in his cabin quite anxiously taking a sip of vodka, wanting to start the landing operation on time, but he was forced to wait for further orders from his commander-general, after realizing that the deadline had already passed

And that with that the other ships of the fleet scattered along the coast received the same orders would proceed with the operation.

- Communications officer! Any transmissions from the mainland!?

- So far nothing sir!

- When was the last contact!?

- Out about 13 hours ago sir!

- I understand, stay tuned for any causality.

"We should have started three hours ago, but how nervous is this?"

Amidst the sound of the machines, a transmission is heard from one of the ships in the fleet, transmitting to the Captainship.

- Flagship Kiev for Illustrious. I have a message from the captain. - Novorog wasting no time he goes to the microphone and starts to communicate.

...................[radio]....................

- This is Novorog, report the situation.

- Admiral, this is Captain Charlie Browell, I came to personally communicate to you from one of our reconnaissance planes.

- Proceed captain.

- One of the squad leaders reported a strange movement activity in the forest south of the City 24 km away, the way he describes it and an army of huge numbers.

- That's true captain!

- Yes sir! I asked our air group at the base, and they seem to confirm the same situation. Movement in the southern, eastern and southeastern areas of the continent, including its capital...

- But.....how close they are.

- I believe that they should arrive in the nearest city of Racovik in the afternoon of the next day, in the other cities in a maximum of four to two days.

- That's too soon! But I cannot give the approval without the authorization of the Commander

-General, after all, the other leaders are in that city.

 I want to point out that we need new orders, and the next in the hierarchy is Mr. Admiral Novorog.

- I know it's a selfish request, but I don't want to stay here, the same thing with our men.