Arch 1 Chapter 14

With anti-aircraft guns covering the night sky and several anti-car parts firing at full capacity on all front lines, soldiers' fatigue was evident. For firing for more than six hours of combat and fighting the enemy far more numerous than they are. But they resisted bravely, with blood and fire.

On the east line I was covering a small team of engineers who were charged with protecting the broken barbed wire line 200 meters from the trenches where some giants took advantage of it by creating an opening for the other monsters to enter. While the engineers were fixing the line I, Hasegawa and three other volunteers covered the flanks. While the engineers were fixing the line I, Hasegawa and three other volunteers covered the flanks.

 While the engineers were fixing the line I, Hasegawa and three other volunteers covered the flanks

[I used this image as an example]*

Powpowpowpowpow.....(Tompson submachine gun)

Tatatatata ..... tatatatata ...... (B
AR M1918)

Truntruntreun.....truntrun...trun.... (Type99)

- But three on the left. Shoot the legs!!

.....Tatatatata....tatatatata.. .. (BAR M1918)

- Go cut over there!

Tatatatata ..... tatatatata .... .. (BAR M1918)-

I'm trying to calm down!!

- We do not have time. You connect with that wire there.

- Yes sergeant!

- Connect that !!

- Quick people !!

Powpowpowpowpow.....(Tompson submachine gun)

- Hey sergeant !!! (Wellington)

Tatatatata ..... tatatatata .... .. (BAR M1918)

- Sergeant how long do you need ???

- As much as you can argue. Sir!! (Sergeant)

tetetetetetetetetetete ........ (Type99)

- You better go fast !!

- Hasegawa. With me!!

We both threw two fragmentation Mk2 grenades at about 13 meters, blown up one or three of them ahead. And shooting again.

- They don't stop coming !! .... (Hasegawa)

- Watch out sir !!!

Another creature jumps at Hasegawa, because of his quick action he draws his sword and cuts it in a clean open attack, and then his blade pierces his head on the spot.Behind me, another one approaches the side of the third man defending the other three on the wire.

I pull my bayonet and launch it against one of my soldiers flying towards the monster on the trajectory line. Reaching straight, taking advantage of the soldier's moment to shoot his Tompson at him.