Arch 1 Chapter 28

[North side of town] - Present tense.

Tatatatatatatatatata........(*shots)

Pow...pow...pow.....

Guaarhh (*death scream)

- Covering!! (Hasegawa)

- They go!! They go!!...

Pow...pow...pow.....

Hasegawa and Yoshino escort Malta and the rest of the others out into some ready-made carriages, the other men rush to the two ready-made jeeps offering cover to the carriage.At the same time everyone left quickly while the soldiers and knights were still fighting the group of assassins on the way out and in the streets near the assembly.

Bruuumm.....(*jeep)

- We will!!

So driving quickly Yoshino picks up the radio and makes contact with the mansion.

..............[radio]...........

- This is group 01, we are escorting the VIP back to the mansion. (Yoshino)

- We had an attack can someone explain what happened!? Inform the current situation!! (Yoshino)

...............................

- Here it is.....group 03 we are under attack!

- Group 04 and 02 reinforce the defense in the mansion watch out for people!!

........(static)........

Tatatatatatatatatata ......

Tatatatatata......

- Shoot those monsters!!....

Tatatatatatatatatata ......

- This is Captain Yoshino!! What is happening report the situation!!!

........(static)........

- If the other groups are listening, we are going back to the mansion!!

- Someone listening to the exchange!!

- Sorry captain!! Sergeant Martin speaking......(Martin)

- We had more than five explosions......

Blaaam!....Blaaam!

.......all over the city, information is scarce, people started to be attacked, by smaller monsters.

Tatatatatatatatatata...

- People are rushing to this property.

- We are setting up a defensive perimeter in the north access, we will do our best, captain, we are.........

Boom!!!

.........(*static).........

- Sergeant!

- Sergeant in the dark!! Hello!!

- Damn it!! Colonel Hasegawa lost contact with the mansion, possibly they are fighting right now.

- We need that radio! I'll ask for reinforcements for the fleet, we only have two squadrons, Airbone.

- But we don't know what's happening now! (Yoshino)

- Do you have any idea?

- The attack on the assembly, the explosions are a very effective elimination and distraction tactic, but if they were looking to eliminate the leadership, if our men are fighting now!