Arch 1 Chapter 13

[5 Hours of Combat Later]

* Tatatatatatata ...... Tatatatatatata *

* Tatatatata..... tatatatata ..... Tatatatatatata *

A shower of projectiles lit up the skies. killing countless dragons in sight while the other smaller groups attacked the other regions of the base with less damage. But in other cases the reality was quite turbulent.

But in other cases the reality was quite turbulent.

* shooting

................[Radio]...................

- Command! This is Unit 13. We're running out of ammunition. Please I need ammo. I will retreat .....

- This is unit 04. I'm in with three clips of ammo !! ....... the cannon overheated, throw water ...... use your rifle ....

-No - ammo ..... reload ...... 

* guarkkk ...... tetetete ........ 

Dragon !! .... get out of the tank ... go !! ....... fwwoooooshhh ....... shiiiii *

- Command to the front 02. The enemies pierced the first line .... * boom ... * boom! They are advancing. We need artillery support. (Official)

- This is from the engineering division !! Fire in the ammunition warehouse. We were able to save part of the stored cargo. We need help !! .. call the fire brigade !!

.... * guarkkk ....

- Dragon !!! ... protect yourself !! (Anonymous operator)

- This is from the east flank. We are at a disadvantage. The creatures are crossing the second line. We suffer heavy casualties .....

* guuarrkk ...... * pow ... pow ... pow....

- Retreat to the defensive perimeter. Bring the anti-aircraft here ... (official 2)

- We have wounded here ... I need help here .... bring a mark! ....

- Here and the west flank. Saturation charge .... we are holding up well ... but the anti-aircraft ammunition is almost running out. (Soldier)

- Leader Krueger 2 is here. We are slaughtering many of the dragons in the air. We ask you to be careful where you point the weapons ...... We are flying around the base .......

- Here you are commander For all units present, don't you dare hesitate! Stay strong soldiers. If the horde approaches our perimeter, our defense will be compromised. If you die, die fighting! And with honor!

............................

[Base - War Room - Command bunker]