── ⊰ Childe x Reader

_______________________________
- Childe x Gender Neutral! Reader -
| High School AU |
a/n: i ate bread as i made this. i ate Pan De Leche
999 READS HAHAHAHA
_______________________________

How does he do it? Childe, always being on top of the class, popular, and very well liked through-out school. Meanwhile, there you were, someone barely no one ever noticed. You did wish you were popular, but then again, there was the pros and cons. For now, you could say you did enjoy your lonely life... Not until you recognized him.

Yes, you.

Now, how do we explain this..?

A simple day it was. No one bothers you, you don't get annoyed, nor do you involve in any drama. At least, for the moment. You, at the park, phone in hand, no one around.. What could possibly go wrong?

Anyways, you decided to head to the bathroom (for of course, reasons.) At first, the sight of the area was sketchy. Until a sudden noise coming from behind the area caught your attention. At first, you didn't feel like checking it out. But then again, its not like anyone would care if you went missing.

You being you, you decide to check it out anyways.

Was it idiotic..?

Maybe.

You silently made your way to the back of the rest stop, hearing some noises in the back. You were nervous, not knowing what would be behind there. There you were, an idiot, your back was against the wall as your phone was clenched closely to your chest. Grunting, no...It sounded like a fight going on there. Your plan? Take a picture then run away as fast as you can. Posting it on social media sure can get you attention. Was that all you wanted?

    Before you can even take a quick snapshot, a body came flying next to you, scaring the heck out of you. Your eyes widened of how bruised it was. Your other hand clenched your mouth as your other hand holding your phone was shaking.

'I gotta get out of here..!' You thought, about the turn around.

"What do you think you're doing here?"

    You turned the other way only to let out a yelp. Piercing blue eyes glared down at your trembling figure. You were shocked and scared the moment you realized who it was. 'Childe..?! What was he...' You can't even finish your thought since he pinned you on the cold brick wall.

"Don't think I don't know who you are. Tell anyone in school about this, your dead." His eyes were so unsettling it put you in an uneasy place.

    You gulped deeply, nodding.

            -

    For once, school scared you. Childe scared you. You didn't know what would happen if you met him again through school. Oh, and to mention, he's in your class..

    You standing right outside of school in the cold weather. You got a nice bread bun from the bakery a few minutes ago, so maybe this day might go well? Bold of you to assume that.

"Y/n? What are you doing out in the cold?"

    To your reliefs, it was only Lumine who found you. At least it wasn't him... Well, someone for once noticed you. Not to mention, knows your name..

"O-oh, I just feel like standing outside today.." You mumbled.

    Lumine only tilted her head. 'Isn't it cold?' Lumine thought.

"Uhm, okay then? Here you go." Lumine handed you a nicely folded piece of paper.

"..what is this for?" You asked.

    Lumine just looked at you, "It's from Childe. he told me to give it to you."

    Your mouth shaped an "o." Getting this from the girl who is closest to Childe made you feel uneasy again.

"D-did he tell you anything..?" You asked getting nervous.

"If he did, he would be asking for a fight." Lumine said, frowning.

    You sweatdropped, "Ah, is that so."

    Lumine just nodded. You then watched her wave bye at you as she walked away. Once she was out of the picture, you unfolded the paper. You found it weird that his hand writing was so clear and nice looking. Unlike his true form.

ʏ/ɴ!!
ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ, ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱ.
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :)
ɪ'ʟʟ ʜᴜɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ !!
- ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ <3

A worried grin slapped on your face. Hunt you down if you won't come? What the heck does that even mean? Either way, there was no choice but to go. You held you stomach in nervousness. 'I'll be fine...right?'

School passes by rather quickly. To fast in your opinion. Out of your luck, it was raining and you forgot your umbrella. AND to add to the fact that you were meeting a certain someone today.

And now, here you are. Staring inside your shoe locker. What are you, dumb? Getting caught into some fight, having to deal with Childe..

"You look like your having a good day."

There's that voice again.

"What was that you needed to talk about..?" You asked in your quiet voice, not daring to look at Mr. Popular.

    Childe grinned, "No need to tell you. You already know what I want you to do."

"Yes," You hissed, "I already know to keep my mouth shut."

"Haha, of course you do." Childe cornered you on the lockers.

You blushed immediately, noticing his actions.

"Ch-Childe! Wh-what are you doing..?" You ducked down your head as he inched closer to you.

Before he could respond to you, you pushed his chest away from yours and quickly ran out in the rain. Who knew, tat from that day an onward, you will be stuck like this.

___________________________
Im sleepy
___________________________