── ⊰ Yandere! Childe x Reader

WOOWWW ANOTHER MODERN AU UGHHH
I'm gunna try writing non-modern AU's next time maybe idk yet
btw i dont do requests in order because ideas hit differently apparently
Sorry if your request comes late :(

Gender fluid reader

Requested

WARNING: blood gore death
______________________________

Standing in front of the mirror, you stared at the outfit you put together, smiling in confidence. This was the second week after meeting your new boyfriend, Childe. Though, some of his friends call him Ajax or Tartaglia, but he just told you to call him Childe. Anyways- he's a total hottie, also stacked with money you weren't really after. You likes Childe's friendly aura, his funny jokes— basically anything and everything about him. The thought of meeting up with him always got you excited.

Just as you were admiring yourself, a ring could be heard from the other side of your room. Quickly shuffling to your phone, you picked it up with a chuckle, realizing who caused the sudden noise. Childe.

"Hey, you ready? I'm almost at your apartment." Childe, from the other side of your phone, asked.

"Mhm, just waiting for you~" You replied with a smile.

A chuckle came out of Childe. "Alright, can't wait to see you, my princess~"

"And I can't wait to be seized by my Prince Charming~"

"Haha, ok~ I'm almost there. See you in a bit."

"Mhm."

Beep.

"You're still going out with that guy?"

A chill ran down your spine as your shoulders tensed up randomly. Quickly turning your head to your door frame, a young teen with mid-length black hair stood there with a frown, leaning on your door frame.

"Xiao! God, you scared me." You breathlessly said, patting your chest.

Xiao, your older brother Zhongli's, son had been staying over in your apartment. Your older brother has been out of town lately, which ended up with you caring for his only son. Speaking of Zhongli, he was the one who introduced your o Childe, You really owe lots of thanks.

"Hm, Childe? Of course~"

"You shouldn't trust him so easily. He's bad news." Xiao stated as he furrowed his eyebrows at you.

"Awe, c'mon! Childe is awesome! He's the greatest boyfriend anyone could ask for!- Besides, I don't go telling you who to date and not!" You argued, puffing your cheeks at your nephew.

Xiao clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Well, you're not my mo-"

A loud honk interrupted your argument. Knowing who it possibly was, you grabbed your sling bag and passed the shorter boy with a small smile.

"Sorry, Xiao. We'll continue this later, Kay? You're free to do whatever as long you don't reck my house. I left some of your favorite almond tofu and dumplings in the fridge. So if you're hungry, eat that. Okay?" You told him, slipping on your shoes and grabbing your house keys at the front of the door. "If you have friends over, don't be shy to offer then the sweets I baked. And—"

"—If something happens, call you or dad. I got it already." Xiao finished, in a slightly harsh tone. You were already used to his way of speaking, so it didn't really bother you much. Either way, you smiled before opening the door.

"In case if I don't answer, my boyfriend's number is on the fridge! See you!" You exited out of the house, not even bothering to hear Xiao's reply.