【❦】︴𝘈𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘰 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

. . . ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ she's so.. cute..

REQUESTEDFEM READERMODERN AU____

REQUESTED
FEM READER
MODERN AU
____

It just so happened, that one day, you bumped into him and his little sister.

    Today, you had plans to finish up some outdoor chores Lumine and Aether, a set of twins you were assigned to watch out for, had declined from their guardian, Dain. Unfortunately, the two were partners in crime and somehow found ways to avoid you each time you approached them for a simple chore: grocery shopping.

    Though being their cousin, you felt more like their mother since you always seemed like the one who had taken care of everything in the house.. Which is true.

    When you thought today would be the day you would finally get the twins out of their rooms, they had left a note for you on the fridge stating that they were out with friends. Once you found that note, along with their doodles of them sticking their tongues out at you, you mentally sighed to yourself- finding that you were left alone in their apartment to tend to their household duties. Honestly, how the heck does Dain even deal with these teens the same age as you?

    Anyways, you just accepted the fact you would be the one forced into doing their simple jobs. Therefore, you were off to the closest grocery store in the plaza the shared apartment was located nearby of.

After getting dressed and finishing your other daily routines, you headed out with your small sling bag. The walk to the grocery store wasn't too long, considering that you do live close by the small plaza area where the grocery store consisted. Since today was Saturday, you probably might find some of your fellow classmates working there as you've heard that some of them were hired at that specific grocery store.

Eventually, you reached your destination, not hesitating to walk inside the store that was slightly packed with mostly moms and other people.

You grabbed a shopping basket nearby the entrance and opened up your phone to see what foods are needed.

'Oh, right. I need to make dinner tonight since Dain won't be home again.. I wonder what I should make..' Thinking to your self, you walked into the first aisle and began grabbing the needed items on the shelves, dumping them into your basket once you agreed on the price.

Even after a few minutes of walking around to find your needed items on the grocery list, you still couldn't figure out what you should make for dinner. You were thinking if you should buy some take-out food from the restaurants near the store you were in, but then decided not to because those twins always either eat take-out food or cup noodles..