【❦】︴𝘈𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

🌸
_______

REQUESTEDMODERN AU" Y'know , you might get sick ,jumping into all those rivers

REQUESTED
MODERN AU
" Y'know , you might get sick ,
jumping into all those rivers . "

_______
🌸

There was this river surrounded by the pink trees you loved seeing every springtime.

    You passed by the area a lot as a kid, and you still do as it always was the route you take home. The pavement that you walked on always gave you a soothing vibe, the clean sidewalks accompanied by the cute little bakeries, shops, and much more the plaza near by your school can offer.

    The bridge you always walked on gave a spectacular view of the river below, koi fish wiggling around the water to catch incoming bread crumbs children or people would feed. In the springtime, the river is decorated with sakura petals coming from the sakura trees above. You've witnessed people always pulling out their phone to take a picture; you, too, have taken many pictures of the beautiful trees.

    Today, you had the idea of staying at the bridge to watch the sakura trees for a while, seeing that it was the perfect time in spring. For a while, as you were sitting in your last class of the day, you were thinking if you should buy some bread, or a snack on your way.. Eventually, you decided that you would stop by a bakery to get some bread for your family.

    Bidding good-bye to your friends in your class, you exited the school with no eyes of suspicion towards you. As you were walking out of the school's gate, you noticed a boy with blond hair tied into a braid. You got a good glance at the male.

    His name was Aether, he was in your class and sat near the window while you sat near one of the sliding-doors of the classroom, opposite of him. You've only talked to him a few times, asking if he had to turn in any of the math notes, late english essays, or just any homework in general since you were the class president: in charge of collecting homework for the teacher.

You knew only a little of the male, but it was good enough for you to form a tiny crush on him. It wasn't big, he was just someone in your grade that you thought was cool, cool enough to make you like him. You wished you can befriend the transfer student, but it seems that he's always surrounded by other people.

So, you just leave him be and decided it would just be a tiny crush.

You shook your head, getting rid of the thought of the male you had a tiny crush on. Instead, you neared the bakery you've been wanting to go in. So, entering the cute bakery designed with firework-like walls, you were greeted with friendly smiles from the cashier who noticed you enter.