【❦】︴𝘓𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

[ new design lol ]

GENDER NEUTRAL.
REQUESTED.
____

Snow sprinkled heavily outside the cave.

You didn't mind having to complete commissions with Lumine around all of Teyvat.. but to have them in Dragonspine.. You hated it. It was just one stupid commission of getting some guy some meat, BUT THEN heavy snowfall started heading towards your's and Lumine's way. This caused you two to evacuate in a small cave.

"Emergency food was lucky she didn't get involved with us." Lumine mumbled angrily.

You were well aware of Lumine's nickname for that floating creature named Paimon. You and Lumine left Paimon with Amber.. it's like you have your own kid! Honestly, where did that floating kid even come from?

You chuckled. "Are you cold, Lumi?"

It was a a good thing you checked the commission list before going out. So when you read 'Dragonspine,' you brought a coat in your backpack. It was normal for Lumine to just go out without checking where her commotions were located, she would just go out and explore until she notices a commission near by.. Honestly.. how does she do it..

"No, I'm fine."

You ignored the girl's cold reply, dropping your coat on top on her head before taking a seat next to you.

Lumine took a moment to rummage out of the coat to frown at you.

"Hey, I said I was fine. I'm used to this. You probably need this more than I do." Lumine stated, watching you set up a small fire.

You laughed. "No, it's alright. I have a vision remember? I can easily heat myself up with my pyro element."

Lumine puffed her cheeks, relaxing into your coat that hung over her shoulders.

"See? You do want the coat."

"Shaddup.."

Lumine playfully punched your shoulder lightly as you chuckled at her actions. After that, you two sat in silence. You sneaked peeks at Lumine, thinking of how she always stared off into her own world. Ever since she met some guy named "Dain," she's been having a different view of this world.

You don't want to always butt into her life. She's a traveler, of course, and you're just some person who agreed to come with her. You didn't know her background or even the reason why she agreed to let you come with her. All you know is that she's looking for her twin brother who's somewhere lost in Teyvat. But she stopped talking about him after her encounter with "Dian." You didn't ever go with Lumine and Dian when they explored some domains. But even after whatever incident they had, you didn't want to force yourself into asking Lumine what happened. But.. you really were curious of what happened.

A few moments of silence, you decide to speak up.

"Lumine. Is something bothering you?"

The girl's blank eyes suddenly sprung up to look directly at your [ color ] eyes. It was hard to see, but she grew flustered a bit over the fact that she didn't answer you right away.

"Ah.. uh.. yeah. Kinda." The girl admitted, catching you by surprise. So she was fixating on something.. I wonder what..

"If you want, we can talk about it. I'm all ears." You say quietly, hearing the rainy snow in the background. You found it oddly satisfying and relaxing for some reason..

Lumine curled up her legs to touch her chest, burying her face in her knees.

"To be honest.. I kinda.. feel.. scared.." Lumine whispered.

"Oh yeah? Why is that?"

Lumine stayed quiet for a while.

    "..Everything." Lumine replied in a quiet voice.

    "Even me?" You joke.

    Lumine didn't answer. Instead, she shifted her tired eyes to you above her knees.

    "Dunno.."

    You scooted closer to the girl, realizing that she was at the peek of sleep.

    Once again, her soft lips started to quietly move.

    "I don't know what to do anymore. He's on the opposite side of me.. what do I do? He's always with me? Does he hate me? I'm scared. All those books were lies. The archons lied to me. What's he after? Where did Dian go?" Lumine continued her little spats of questions. Questions that probably lingered in her mind ever since who knows how long. But, you continued to listen to her vent out her problems and how she had no idea how to fix them.

    "Y/n.."

    Lumine whispered your name as you felt her head lean on your shoulder.

    "..Please, stay. I don't want to feel alone.."

    Your eyes stared outside to the darkness, hearing Lumine's soft snores.

    "Of course. I will never leave you."

____

Sorry, was kinda short?? I actually had some idea where lumine and y/n go out to Dragonspine and get stuck together for a long time.. idk how to write it out tho. Hopefully this interest you 👍