【❦】︴𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

༊*·˚ 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘...? 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖙.. *ೃ༄

╭┈─ ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎREQUESTED- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ NICKNAMES ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌______

╭┈─ ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ
REQUESTED
- ̥۪͙۪˚ NICKNAMES ˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
______

"You want to go by nicknames?"

It has been around at least two months since you officially called Rosaria your one and only. Word spread pretty quickly that you two were together— which was very unexpected from you and her to suddenly get together. As the second daughter of the Ravinder family, it was only natural that you ended up liking girls over men due to the fact that you were always around your two older and younger brothers.

However, this was your first time dating someone in your whole life— though, getting confessed to was never a new thing. In your younger days, Diluc and Kaeya— well, mostly Kaeya — dated a few girls here and there when they attended schooling after that incident. When you observed their past girlfriends, you only found a few things interesting: Dates, Hugging, and most importantly, Nicknames.

You always obsessed with wanting to call someone by nicknames other than your two brothers. You didn't have much friends during school, and you mostly just hung out with Diluc or Kaeya whenever they had any free time for you in between breaks.

And now having a girlfriend and wanting to go by nicknames, you just had to lead up your conversation to here. Behind the cathedral where you were alone with the gothic nun, you hid yourselves away from the front of the cathedral doors.

Quickly responding to Rosaria's question, you nodded with a small smile.

Light dusts of pink appeared on your cheeks as you gave a  closed eye smile to your significant other, almost making it impossible for Rosaria to reject.

"Mmm.. I've never really though about it. This is my first time dating someone." Rosaria admitted quietly.

Silence filled Rosaria's thinking, but then she spoke once more. "How do nicknames even work?" Rosaria asked.

You tilted your head in confusion. "You've never called anyone by nicknames?"

Rosaria opened her mouth, only for you to quickly speak before she can say anything.

"Y-you know— other than calling the nuns in the cathedral bad words..?"

"Hm. Then, no. Never had." Rosaria replied.

You let it a hum. "Ohh.. hmm, has anyone called you nicknames?"

    Rosaria let out a nod, "I suppose so..? Kaeya calls me nicknames.. when he'd drunk."

    Oh. You slightly envied Kaeya since he was so close to Rosaria. The two are basically best of friends and mostly go drinking with each other.

You let out a hum.

"What got you the idea of nicknames anyways?" Rosaria asked, causing you to jolt up with a slightly red face.

"U-uh, well— y'know.. since we're dating and all..."

Your shy stuttering was enough for Rosaria to let out one of her rare chuckles. You puffed your cheeks in embarrassment.

Rosaria placed a hand on your head with a smile, "We can think about that later—"

Before Rosaria can continue on with her words, a loud voice calling out Rosaria's name interrupted your bonding moment.

"Well, there I go, back to work." Rosaria sighed out in a lazy voice, much different from when she was patting your head. "You should get back to work, too. Don't want that red head angry bird scolding me if I hold you back."

You let out a laugh. "Of course, we can talk about this later. See you then!"

With that Rosaria parted ways from you, leaving your heart to slightly drop.

"I wish you can stay longer.."

———

Yeah no i have no ideas
School is flushing my brain out
I feel so bad for writing so many modern AU's

High school Finals are coming......