【❦】︴𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘹 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘯𝘨

·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰➳ ❝ stuck with you

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯REQUESTEDIDOL / MODERN AU⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯
REQUESTED
IDOL / MODERN AU
⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯REQUESTEDIDOL / MODERN AU⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
﹌﹌

"What?! More papers?!"

Ninguang sighed as Beidou's once calm expression suddenly changed to disappointment.

The two seniors in high school had just entered the TEYVAT idol agency a few days ago. The tryouts were one of the biggest in all of Teyvat, hitting a new world record. Luckily, both were able to get accepted in through their singing talents, which they were great full for. Of course, tryouts were still occurring, so they had to wait until their other two members were chosen for their four cell team.

For now, paperwork had been assigned for the two. The paperwork seemed to pile each day they attended work — which all said the same thing about rules, training procedures, and requirements. The papers words were all in long paragraphs, and didn't seem to end at all.

Beidou and Ninguang have known each other since their middle school years. You can already guess that the two didn't get along in the beginning due to their opposite personalities, but they do now. Ninguang being the smart, beautiful, trustworthy, and respectful girl who was probably the best school president of all of their High school history.. meanwhile, Beidou, the school athlete who'd break every single rules written on the school handbook.

Now in their final year of high school, the two decided to sign up for a short term job that'll hopefully help them in their savings for university. A friend of Ninguang's suggested that there was an Idol Agency hiring people.. but at first, Ninguang thought her friend meant that the Idol Agency were hiring people who wanted to work, not sing.

And now, here is Ninguang with Beidou.

The two girl's temporary manager, Zhongli, is a verified idol in the idol agency. He is apart the team DCKZ. Since his group is on hiatus for a few months, he's been assigned to hand out the paper forms to Ninguang and Beidou.

"Apologies if they seem like a lot. There's really nothing I can do about them since every new Idol has to go though this." Zhongli explained, placing the papers down in front of the two girls.

A small grumble came out of Beidou's lips, causing Ninguang to give a quiet chuckle.

"We'll manage, thank you." Ninguang responded, holding up her pen.

Zhongli nodded, "If you are in need of assistance or have any questions, call me. I'll be on my way now. I have other business to attend to."

A few seconds later, the door to Ninguang's and Beidou's meeting room was shut with a "click."

Ninguang's attention was slowly taken away the moment she heard Beidou's basketball rolled off Beidou's lap and down underneath the table. The sound of the collision between the floor and the basketball made a few noises before coming to a stop.

"I think you'll be the only one who'll manage." Beidou stated, sinking down on her seat.

"You'll be fine," Ninguang reassured, feeling Beidou's knee touch hers. "Besides, this gives me memories."

An invisible question mark popped out of Beidou's head. "What do you mean by that?"

‗ ❍

"Ninguang~!! Let's go walk home together~!"

    The sound of a specific athletic girl busted her way into the student council room. If the other council members were present, they would've scolded Beidou for not knocking on the door before entering.. and probably sending her to the dean's office before giving her time to explain.

    Luckily, it was only Ninguang, the student body president.

    Ninguang looked at Beidou with slightly tired eyes. "Sorry, I can't. I still have paperwork to fill out for the upcoming school festival."

    Beidou frowned. "Who cares about that! Plus, you look tired."

    For once, Ninguang didn't scold Beidou for coming onto school with such a dirty attire. Beidou took a chair from one of the council tables and pushed it in front of Ninguang's president desk.

    Beidou's eyes averted to the slightly big pile of papers that were placed neatly next to Ninguang.

    "I'm sorry, I have to stay for a while so I can't—"

    "It's alright. I'll stay with you."

    Ninguang's expression changed from sadness to happy.

    "Thank you."

‗ ❍

    Ninguang chuckled the moment Beidou started scanning through her papers. For once, Ninguang found peace between her and Beidou. If they were outside, they would be doing some competition every single minute.

    "You should probably get with your work~ I'll end up finishing before you and leaving you here all by yourself~" Beidou grinned, peeking her eyes over her paper to see Ninguang grin.

    "We'll see about that."

I'm so sorry.. it was short ;w;
Word count: 775

I'll try reaching 1k words another time..
More updates soon :))