【❦】︴𝘒𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘮𝘪 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

"= / I.F.L.Y. ( 🅴 ) — Bazzi

↳˳;; ❝ 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝟱 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀。。 𝗮𝗵𝗵,
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆/𝗻? ᵕ̈೫˚∗

↳˳;; ❝ 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝟱 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀。。 𝗮𝗵𝗵, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆/𝗻? ᵕ̈೫˚∗

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅
OOC?
______

"A day off for once, huh?"

    Kokomi smiled under the pillow she cuddled with on your couch. For once, the Divine Priestess was gifted a day of relaxation with no disturbance. For now, it is General Gouro and some of the trusted Shrine Maiden's who would be attending all of Kokomi's duties for the day.

    Although most of Watatsumi Island's people would believe their Divine Priestess would spend her time reading books and taking daily strolls around Watatsumi Island, the priestess decided to enjoy her free time with the manager of the Shrine, aka you!

    You never really appear much around the shrine, nor have much work to do other than healing soldiers and making sure Kokomi's schedule is all good for the day (which is normally taken care of by the shrine maidens). This is mostly because of your family name which causes you to become the manager of Watazumi Shrine.

    Kokomi found herself lazing around in your living room. You lived underneath the Shrine where most of the shrine workers, Divine Priestess, and generals (a few other soldiers as well) come to rest after their long hours of work. Out of all the other bedrooms underneath the beautiful architect above, your's and Kokomi's were the most beautiful out of all the indoor interiors.

    However, even if Kokomi's luxury bedroom was comfortable for a princess, she enjoyed laying on your couch of all places.

    "I'm so glad~ I feel bad for leaving all the work to Gouro and all the other Shrine Maidens, though.." Kokomi stated, slightly hesitant if she should really be allowed to enjoy this pleasing free time.

    "Don't worry so much. This isn't the first time they've taken over your job for a day." You started loudly from the other side of the room in the small kitchen you owned. You played with the extra ingredients you had purchased from a traveling merchant not too long ago.

    Kokomi peeked up from the couch in curiosity, lifting herself up with one of your white pillows between her arms.

    "What are you making?" Kokomi asked, her cheeks turning blush red as you gave a smile.

    "Lunch. I would expect that you'd never get off that couch until midnight." You stated, taking off your gloves as you indicated that you finished preparing the meal. "Plus, it's already that time to eat anyways."

    "Oh, it's lunch already? Time flies so fast.." Kokomi sat up from your couch, still clinging onto your pillow.

    "It does, hm?" You smiled as you brought over a decorated plate of Kokomi's favorite dish, Bird Egg Sushi. "Anyways, eat up."

    Kokomi's eyes lit up, seeing her favorite dish being placed before her. You gave out a chuckle as you watched the girl drool over the food.

    Whenever Kokomi went seeking out to you after her long day, you'd just simply whip her something good to eat once crashing down on your couch. Despite only knowing a few dishes when you travelled, you tried to learn different recipes to see what Kokomi likes. You put your heart into your cooking, especially if it's for your cute little fishy-- Kokomi!

    You couldn't help but feel your cheeks slightly blush as Kokomi ate the wonders of your cooking.

    For some odd reason, the setting reminded you of this one specific section in a book you read quite a long time ago.

    It was late evening, as the wife was heading home late due to the fact that her angry boss had kept her in all night. She was always frustrated over the fact that her boss threw tantrums on her. However, she didn't mind as someone who liked the overtime pay.

    Despite having long work days, she always awaited to see her husband at home, who was surprisingly a retired yakuza, or in other words, a well-known gangster who never hesitated to break off your entire spinal cord.

    But ever since the wife entered his life, he became nicer as she had been teaching him better manners and normal wording..

    As the wife entered her beloved household, the smell of something coming from the kitchen of the husband and her shared apartment filled her sense of smell. In wonder, she quietly made her way to the kitchen, seeing that the dirty dishes in the sink had already been cleared and were probably placed away in the cabinets or dish washer already. However, the smell lingered more into her nose, causing her to continue on with her investigation.

    The next destination she made a short walk to was into the small dining room with a small table enough to fit enough dishes for the married couple. Of course, to her surprise, her husband sat there with a small smile on his face.

    "You're just in time."

    The feeling of seeing cooked food that was surely delicious was always good.

That was the feeling that...

    "... I want you to feel..."

    "..Hm? Did you say something, Y/n?"

    You snapped out of your thoughts to see Kokomi's face close to yours. Your face suddenly blew into a pink cherry blossom, causing Kokomi to worriedly place her hand on your forehead.

    You quickly looked away before Kokomi could check up on you, causing her to quickly retreat back to her spot on the couch.

    "A-ah, I'm okay, no need to worry about me. I was just spacing out." You quickly apologize, hurrying to stand up.

    As you were about to make your exit, Kokomi quickly grabbed a hold of your index finger. You turn back with a questionable face, causing her cheeks to slightly blush.

    "S-sorry.. I normally don't ask for anything.."

    "But.."

    ".. Stay with me.. for a while longer?"

FischlIsAmazin