Chapter 33

Kol's POV

Elena had been out all day, I hadn't seen her since she told me she was going out at 1pm and I started to get worried at 8pm. I rang her but her phone was off, I had no idea where she was. I had a feeling that Elijah and the others had gotten their hands on her, I frowned at the thought. I was starting to get more worried and angry, I then decided to go out and look for her. I picked up my coat, walked out of the house and into my car and I quickly drove off into town.

"Where are you," I said to myself under my breath.

I got out of my car and walked around town and asked around for her. But every reply was the same, 'No, sorry.'. I was starting to feel sick with worry, but then I remembered that Marcellus was running things now and that he probably had vampires everywhere, so one of them must of known where she was. I quickly sped to the compound and pushed open the gates angrily.

"Marcellus!" I shouted.

A vampire sped to me and tried to attack me, I grabbed his throat and threw my hand into his chest. But then Marcellus came running to us with his hands up as if he was surrendering.

"Woah, chill out, he's one of my guys, he's just looking out for me, that's all," he said.

I looked them both over and eventually dropped the baby vampire, he fell to the ground coughing and clutching his chest, I rolled my eyes over his over-dramatisation.

"Marcellus, where is Elena?" I asked.

"Ask your brothers," he replied.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion, but I soon realised that of course they wouldn't leave Elena alone with me.

"Get her for me, will you?" I asked.

He sighed and then shouted down Nik. Niklaus was down shortly, he sped infront of me and smirked evily.

"Elena would hate you if you daggered me," I said with a smirk.

"She'll get over it," he replied.

"I don't believe that. Anyway, if you daggered me then you'd never know what I know,"

"What do you know?"

"I'll tell you when I'm ready,"

He narrowed his eyes but then piched his nose bridge in annoyance and stood back. He shook his head and shouted down the rest of our siblings. They swiftly came down to us, one at a time, each glaring at me angrily. Elijah was the last arrive. He came down with messy hair and the top couple of buttons on his shirt were open. I looked down to the floor, so no one could see the hurt in my eyes as I realised why Elijah's appearance was what it was. I saw Nik clench his jaw in anger.

"Ah, brother. Kol, here, would like to know where Elena is?" Nik asked trying to mask his anger with annoyance.

"She'll be down shortly," he replied smugly.

I was breathing heavily and I couldn't feel anything except anger and hatred, I tried to relax and calm down but it wasn't working. Nik turned to me and he smiled evily, Marcellus was also looking at me and he took a step back away from me. I smirked evily at Elijah as he stood his ground, I felt my eyes burn and I knew they were changing colour. I looked at Elijah as if he was my prey and before I knew it I was charging towards my older brother. I ran into him and he fell to the gound, he automatically jumped up and I growled. I punched him in the chest and grabbed his throat, I pinned him to the wall but he quickly pushed me, which sent me flying into the gate. I stood up slowly and rubbed my back, I looked to Nik and Marcellus and they were leaning against the wall with a smile on their faces and raised eyebrows. I ripped out one of the poles in the gate and ran back to Elijah, I plunged the pole into his stomach and he fell to the ground, clutching the pole that was inside of him. I kicked him in the neck and he fell backwards. But before I could inflict anymore pain onto him, I heard someone shout my name. I looked up to the direction of the shout and saw Elena standing on the stairs with Rebekah next to her.