Chapter 38

Andy's POV
I quickly picked up the note and ran out of my house after Elena, I had no idea where they went so I decided to go to the house I stole her from. I wasn't really scared because I'm a hybrid, I can't be killed, so I bravely walked up to their front door and knocked. Finn answered the door, he looked shocked and angry.
"What do you want?" He growled.
"I need Elena, now." I replied.
"Why?" He asked.
"Regarding this," I said as I held up the note.
He tried to read it but I quickly closed my hand, hiding the note.
"So, may I come in?" I asked with a smile.
"How do I know if you're not going to just take her away again?" He asked, as he crossed his arms.
"You can be there, hold her hand even."
He looked me over before allowing me to enter, I followed him as he led me into a room. The room was white and it had a few couches and armchairs, Elena was sitting in an armchair reading a book wrapped in a towel, she must of just come out of the shower.
"Elena, you have a visitor." Said Finn.
Elena looked up from her book and her eyes widened as she saw me, "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked loudly.
Finn ran over to her and put his hand over her mouth, "Shush," he whispered.
I cocked my eyebrow and Finn pointed to the ceiling, clearly not wanting Klaus or Elijah to hear. Elena nodded and Finn slowly removed his hand, he quickly ran upstairs and then returned again in about 10 seconds with some of Elena's clothes. He motioned towards the door and we slowly crept out of the house. Finn led us to his car and told Elena to get changed in the back seats whilst we waited outside, she hesitated but eventually got into the car.
"So, what have you been up to?" I asked awkwardly.
"Don't feel the need to make conversation," he replied.
"Okay, good."
We silently fell into an awkward silence as we waited for Elena, she eventually knocked on the window signalling that we could get in. Finn got into the drivers seat and I got into the back seat, next to Elena.
"Elena, we need to talk." I said when Finn drove us away.
"What about?" She asked, as she moved closer to the seat furthest away from me.
"This," I held up the note to show her.
She rolled her eyes and looked out of her window, I sighed and poked her leg.
"What the hell?" She asked, as she turned back to face me.
"I need your full attention on this, Elena. This could -" I looked up to Finn to see he was listening to our every word, "What's your number?" I sighed.
"Excuse me?" She asked, as she raised her eyebrows.
"Give me your number and I'll tell you over text, don't need any extra ears finding out," I said, as I pointed towards Finn.
Elena rolled her eyes and took out her phone, I did the same and she read her number out to me. I thanked her and started to text the message.

If anyone finds this out, all of the supernatural races could be in danger!

She replied almost instantly.

Well then, make sure no one finds out.

You have no idea about the curse do you?

What curse?

THE curse.

Capitalising words doesn't make it any more obvious?

You love Elijah, right?

Of course.

Have you guys been together the whole time you've known him?

No, he was in love with my doppelgänger and I was in love with a different guy.

Right. When you two did get together, were you together the whole time?

No, why?

What happened?

I don't know, we just kept being pulled apart. Things kept getting in the way.

Exactly.