Chapter 11

I just wanted to thank everyone who has read, commented and voted for this story. I never knew I would get this many views. I apologise for my chapters not being that long, but I'll try to make them longer. Enjoy.

Elena's POV
Katherine just stood there staring at me waiting for me to answer, but I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if Elijah really loved me, I didn't know if he just loved me for her. I looked up to Elijah for help but he was too busy staring at Katherine, the way he was looking at her said it all really, of course he didn't love me, it was Katherine who he loved. I scoffed and got into my car, pushing Elijah and Katherine out of the way. I quickly drove off back home once again holding back my tears. When I parked outside my house I leant back into my seat and closed my eyes. I sighed and got out of my car. As soon as I got inside I realised that it was empty, I looked around but no one was there. I got out my phone and saw I had a text from Bonnie.

Hi Elena. We left you alone so you could have some time with Elijah ;-). Have fun x

I laughed and then locked my phone, I entered the kitchen and made something to eat. As I finished eating a couple of tears rolled down my cheeks, I was so sick of crying. I wiped them away and cleaned up my dishes. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I got it out and saw that Elijah was calling me, I hesitated for a couple of seconds before declining the call. I swiftly made my way up to my room and decided to have a shower.

Elijah's POV
"Look at what you have done, Katerina," I said sternly as Elena ended my call.
"I was only speaking the truth," she replied pouting.
"Don't pout, it doesn't suit you,"
She rolled her eyes and walked closer up to me. I looked down at her and narrowed my eyes.
"Oh come on Elijah. We both know that you don't have any feelings towards Elena. She was your 'rebound girl'. But now I'm back and you can have me all to yourself," said Katerina seductively.
I was lost in her eyes and then quickly pulled my self away from her.
"Get away from me, Katerina. I love Elena not you,"
"Do you really think she wants to be with you, Elijah? I suspect that in a few weeks she will get bored of you and quickly make her way back to Stefan,"
"If that is true, at least I would have a few weeks with someone who does not want to be with me to make a deal with my brother,"
"You don't know about her past feelings, do you?"
Katerina smirked up at me and her eyes widened.
"What past feelings, Katerina?" I asked.
"For Klaus, she thought he was and I quote 'Sexy and brilliant',"
I clenched my jaw and snapped her neck. I had never wanted to lay a hand on Katerina like that, but because she said Elena was attracted to Niklaus it made me snap. I straightened my blazer and walked over her body back to Elena.
I rang her a few more times before she finally answered.
"What is it, Elijah?" She asked sternly.
"I do not have feelings towards Katerina," I answered.
"You do, Elijah. I could tell by the way you were looking at her,"
"I was merely shocked, I didn't understand how she had the nerve to show her face in Mystic Falls knowing that Niklaus was still searching for her,"
She didn't answer for a while.
"Okay, how quick can you get here?" Answered Elena finally.
"Quite quickly," I replied.
I ended the call and stood outside Elena's house.

Elena's POV
"Quite quickly," Elijah replied before he ended the call.
I jumped out of bed and walked downstairs, as soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs there was a knock at the door. 'That was quick' I thought as I answered the door.
Elijah looked angry and confused but it quickly went away as he pulled me into a hug.
"What's wrong?" I asked as I led him into the living room.
"Nothing, just thinking," He replied.
"About?"
We sat down and he looked at my face, he smiled and replied, "It doesn't matter,"
"Elijah, it does,"
"A conversation for a different time, perhaps. But for now.." He stopped talking, pulled me closer and kissed me.
I giggled and kissed him back. We had missed each other so much and we could finally prove it to each other.
He vamp-sped us to my room and he locked my door still not breaking the kiss, we walked over the bed and quickly tore off each others clothes, we pulled apart gasping for breath and looked down to the ripped clothes on the floor, we laughed and then carried on.
I woke up the next morning and looked at my clock, it was 12pm. I needed to quickly get ready as I had agreed to meet Caroline at 2pm so we could go shopping. I looked down to my waist and saw Elijah's arm gripping me. I smiled and bit my lip remembering the memories of the night before. I turned to face him and saw he was still asleep, I traced his perfect jaw line and gently kissed his lips before quietly getting out of bed and into the shower. After 2 months of tears and heartbreak I was finally happy.

Elijah's POV
I woke up to the sound of Elena in the shower, I smiled at the memory of her incredible body. I sat up and remembered that my clothes were all torn, I groaned and then laughed. I decided to wait until Elena came out of the shower to remind her of the clothes incident.
After 20 minutes she came back into her room wearing only a towel, her hair was messy and she had no make up on. She looked absolutely perfect. I smiled at her beauty and she threw a pillow at me.
"What was that for?" I said laughing.
"You, I thought you'd still be asleep so I had enough time to get ready and not look like a weirdo when you woke up,"
"You look beautiful just the way you are, lovely Elena,"
She blushed and smiled. I went to get up and then remembered I had no clothes on, she laughed at me and left the room.
"You know I can't go anywhere, right?" I shouted after her, but not loud enough that Jeremy and Alaric could hear.
She came back into the room carrying a suit.
"Here," she said as she passed the suit to me and closed her door.
"You have no idea how much I love you right now," I said.
She winked and got out her own clothes from her closet. She picked out a skirt and a normal top with black converses.
I could only stare at her when she was getting ready and putting on her makeup, I had never seen anyone so beautiful.
"What are you doing today?" She asked when she had finished getting ready.
"I am going to speak to Niklaus about some new arrangements," I replied.
She turned to me and said, "What arrangements?"
"Well, from now on I would like to spend as much time as possible with you, if that is okay with you?" I asked.
"Who am I to object?" She replied seductively and walked over and kissed me.