Part III

ᴛʀᴀɴQᴜɪʟʟɪᴛʏ/ᴛʀᴀŊˈᴋᴡꞮʟꞮᴛɪ/ɴᴏᴜɴᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟᴍ

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟᴍ.

The ballerinas were each lined up against the steel barre, a dainty hand held the cool metal and the other hand was high in the air

The ballerinas were each lined up against the steel barre, a dainty hand held the cool metal and the other hand was high in the air. Angelita was amongst these many skilled dancers, she held her chin high as she practised her developpé. Marcello was greatly impressed by the astonishing ballerina, her technique was well trained and her leg was high in the air.

She stood out amongst her fellow ballerinas in her group, she had a passion. She enjoyed every second of her dancing and felt as if she could express herself through her movements.

Marcello was counting the steps to the beat of the classical rhythm he played from the speaker, critiquing each ballerina's flaws as he walked around the studio. Marcello was the director of the academy;"Accademia di Roma: studi di balletto". He was quite the man to impress, he was very high up in the ballet industry of Rome.

"Bianca watch your supporting leg when you kick up, you're bending it slightly"

"Laura, tighten your core where your stomach is. You're loosing your balance and need more support"

"Marina you're stomping your foot down after you kick it in the air. Place it down gracefully"

"Evelyn keep your torso forward and have control. You're twisting it as you raise your leg"

Marcello was known to be quite critical when it came to technique. He wanted his ballerinas to be perfect and flawless, every detail fixed. That's what made Angelita adore him, she knew that there was always room for improvement and enjoyed the thrill to impress somebody.

As the classical music concluded, the dancers halted their developpé and returned to first position. Angel saddened at the fact that they had been training for many hours and their lesson would end soon. She enjoyed being away from the estate, especially after the night before. She did not want to run into Salvatore again, she was confused and fearful at the words he spoke.