Part XV

ɪᴅʏʟʟɪᴄɪˈᴅɪʟɪᴋ | ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅʏʟʟ; ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟ, ᴏʀ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇsǫᴜᴇ

ɪᴅʏʟʟɪᴄ
ɪˈᴅɪʟɪᴋ | ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅʏʟʟ; ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟ, ᴏʀ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇsǫᴜᴇ.
"ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʏᴀʀᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ɪᴅʏʟʟɪᴄ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ"

Golden rays of light illuminated upon the fertile land...
The aromatic air blessed the grand château which stood proudly on the mountain. Waking the people, the sun gracefully ascended in the air.

"Miss Rossetti, your mother is calling for you in the dining hall" spoke a maid as she opened the large draped curtains exposing the blistering heat.

Stirring in her large silk bed, Angel groaned softly as she stretched her limbs. She rubbed her eyes as they adjusted and roamed around the stylistic room.

Remembrance of what had occurred the previous day had hit her. The chaos and turmoil which erupted within her father's study... the wild look of Salvatore's face... her father's dull eyes.

She cringed to herself when she recalled of Nicollo and his father being present in the room also. She felt like an inanimate object, a mere doll who Salvatore toyed with. Humiliation crept inside of her, she hated the way Salvatore acted in front of them. Like an untamed beast marking its prey.

She wanted nothing to do with Salvatore, she promised that she would avoid him at all costs. However she knew that he would not allow this, he was determined and possessive.

Rising from her luxurious duvets, Angel's feet met the chilling ground. She walked groggily towards the double doors which led to the grand hallway.

She smiled warmly at the young maid before exiting her room.

Shifting her weight from one foot to another, Angel trotted down the dark and eerie hallway. Her mind wondered off and couldn't help but land on the possibilities of the Gala.

She had attended numerous Galas within her life, being the daughter of the second in command to the Don familiarised her with all the glamour and parties.