Part V

ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴʏ/ꞮˈᴘꞮꜰ(Ə)ɴɪ,ƐˈᴘꞮꜰ(Ə)ɴɪ/ɴᴏᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴʏ
/ꞮˈᴘꞮꜰ(Ə)ɴɪ,ƐˈᴘꞮꜰ(Ə)ɴɪ/ɴᴏᴜɴ
ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

The cool spring breeze tickled the girls skin as her eyes were diverted to the diligent literature she held in her dainty hands

'The Age Of Innocence' was what she was reading.

Angel adored the classics of literature, she was a book worm who loved discovering new words and expanding her speech. She enjoyed becoming lost within an alternate realm where all her worries were absent.

She sat in the field where beautiful flowers grew behind the estate, it was quiet and away from everyone and she enjoyed her alone time.

It was Sunday. Sunday was her rest day. No ballet classes at the academy, no ballet privates at the estate, no schooling, and no disturbance from her family.

Flat fields of grass grew as far as her eye could see, they were endless and blended into the horizon. Angel admired the landscape ahead of her wondering eyes. She truely adored the wonders of Rome and the stunning nature which was never ending.

She was grateful that she lived in an estate away from the chaos of the main city of Rome. The Armani's and Rossetti's settled in an ancient like estate which was situated near endless fields of beauty and mystery. The estate was grand and intimidating to outsiders, it overlooked the rest of the city on a high mountain.

Angel constantly tucked her glistening strands of hair behind her ears as the wind continuously attacked her. The white babydoll-like dress she wore blew in the same rhythm as the wind and lifted slightly to expose her smooth leg.

It was only the morning, she was supposed to eat breakfast now but she decided to stay in the fields and read a little longer.

The innocent girl was unaware to the dark presence of the monster who looked out at the fields from his office window. His heart fluttered slightly as he enjoyed the sight of Angel reading in a pretty field of flowers. He enjoyed it a lot.