Part IV

ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ/iˈᴛƏːɴiᴛɪ,ɪːˈᴛƏːɴiᴛɪ/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ᴜɴᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ "ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ"

ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ᴜɴᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
"ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ"

ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ/iˈᴛƏːɴiᴛɪ,ɪːˈᴛƏːɴiᴛɪ/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ᴜɴᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ "ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ"

Angel stood frozen in her place as her eyes landed on Salvatore who sat on her pink silk bedsheets. She gripped her towel tightly around her delicate body and took a few steps back away from the predator ahead of her. His eyes grew dark as they travelled to her shivering and wet form. She looked beautiful as her hair hair glistened with droplets and a bit of her skin was on display.

Angel's breath quickened as she noticed Salvatore's deadly look and his eyes lingering on her body.

"What are you doing in here?" Angel was proud that she was able to speak clearly and not let her nerves get the best of her. Salvatore was an intimidating man and definitely made her shiver in her spot.

Salvatore remained staring at the beauty in front of him, his eyes glared sinfully all over her pure smooth skin. He wore a navy blue satin dress-shirt which was rolled up to expose his muscular and tattooed lower arms, his hair was messed up and not in its usual neat style. He looked handsome, like a sinful fallen angel.

Still he did not reply, he remained deadly silent as his eyes were filled with sin. Angel shivered as she was still dripping with water and only wore a simple towel which her tiny hands grasped tighter. She was battling whether she should run back into the bathroom and locking herself in, however she was afraid of the consequence of hiding from Salvatore.

Suddenly the monster in front of her stood up and began taking long and slow steps towards her afraid figure. Her eyes widened and were full of panic,  her little heart pumped faster.

'Get out, I need to change" Angel muttered lowly as Salvatore continued to stride, his eyes never left the terrified bambi. Taking a deep breath and holding her head high, Angel assertively made eye contact with the dark eyes of the man now standing in front of her.

"I said get out" She confidently declared as her eyes still stared bravely into his. Salvatore grew amused at his little vixen becoming fiery and not afraid anymore. A smirk grew on his lips and a dark chuckle erupted.