Prologue

Author's Note: This is a Sequel to my Demon Slayer Story, if you read that before, things will make much more sense to you.

You were suddenly Vibing on your way home from an uneventful day, it was 7pm and the street lights were on as the breeze of summer air flew past you. You unnoticeably didn't now the clouds were forming into a dark abyss as you stare into your phone looking at a article of a meteor landing on earth and killing a single person. You suddenly heard a loud boom from above you and saw a spark in the dark clouds, but the second you saw it the wind intensely grew violent and another spark appeared. You started to run home but the second you took a single step, you saw brightness. The last thing you head is a loud Thunder before seeing darkness, only to briefly open your eyes, still having a little side effect from the flash of light that consumed you. As your eyes adjusted,you saw a woman with white hair and a purple dress sitting in a chair and a mysterious being beside her.

"Welcome to the Vel-, I mean welcome to the space after death." said the mysterious being.

"Welcome to the Afterlife, I am the goddess of luck and fortune, Eris. Sorry about my friend here, it's his second time being here. Anyway would you like to enter Heaven or I can transport you to another world?" said Eris.

[Y/N]: "Wait, can I also be reincarnated?"

"If you wish to lose your memories of everything that happened in your life and go in blind again." said the Mysterious Being.

[Y/N]: "If I were to go into another world, can I choose?"

"Actually you ca-" said Eris before she was caught off.

"The another world thing is based off your knowledge of that world, going in blind would be suicide. The knowledge in your head about another universe whether fiction or nonfiction can be your destination. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention but the Demon Slayer realm has already been cleared." said the Mysterious Being.

[Y/N]: "If I were to be sent into another world what are my chances of going into the vast worlds I know?"

"Let's say the universe you know most about has the highest chance of being selected, for example: x universe would be 8/10 and y universe would be 5/10. Do you understand what I'm saying?" said the Mysterious Being.

[Y/N]: "With that information, I got a good grasp at the selection of different world's I can go into."

"Even though it was rude to caught me off Shika, thank you for explaining the rules. Now [Y/N] would you like to choose Heaven or another world?" said Eris.

[Y/N]: "Another world please."

"Good luck kid, you're gonna need it." said the Mysterious Being.

A UFO-like beam incased you and as it lifted you up a bright flash was emitted.