Small world

Y/N POV

Upon my arrival towards my division, seeing a tall man rush towards me, he was very excited.

Sekijo: "Glad to meet you, I'm Sekijo, Captain of the 10th Division. I'm glad you chose us over the other squads that desperately wanted you."

???: "Hey boss, he's here because of me."

Rangiku: "Wait you know Shika?"

[Y/N]: "Yeah, I know Shika, we go way back."

Shika: "Follow me we have some catching up to do."

In a flash Shika left, I tracked his spiritual energy and left as well, encountering him on the pathway leading towards 2nd Divison.

Shika: "So how powerful have you gotten?"

Y/N: "Oh, well im pretty much a pro at Hakuda and Kido. My swordsmanship isn't great and I think that's what's causing my problem with discovering my Zanpakuto's name."

Shika: "Yep, because you aren't using your sword as a choice. Im assuming you use your hands and that may send mixed emotions with it. Trust me, it took me awhile to be able to reach my Bankai, since my Zanpakuto is so demanding of me."

Y/N: "Wait, when did you get a Bankai?"

Shika: "Two years ago, also I have been personally tutored by the Head Captain himself."

Y/N: "Wait how?"

Shika pulled out his Zanpakuto, it was in a sealed state, it had a white handle and circular shaped tsuba.

Shika: "Breathe, Hinokami Kagura!"

I witnessed his Zanpakuto tsuba change into a golden ring of flames, and it's blade turn bright red, as the handle colors turned black. It emitted heat, seeing steam come off of the blade itself. Shika performed a stance and as they slashed the blade, Fire followed behind it.

[Y/N]: "That's cool and all, but what about your Bankai?"

Shika: "I cant control well enough to actually use it well in battle. Which is why it's a last resort, it's risks killing me and shortens my lifespan and depletes all of my spiritual energy. In other words, mix it with Kenpachi and Isshin."

[Y/N]: "Do you know a place where we can discuss secrets?"

Shika: "No, because Josh Grobin can be anywhere, and it's better if we went to where the fugitives are."

[Y/N]: "How do you suppose we get there untracked unable to avoid his detection?"

Shika: "He's already wary of both of us, you are already a promising soul reaper and there was my incident. Though Kisuke and the rest of the visored are basically our protectors, like an anti Josh Grobin force.

[Y/N]: "Question...why are we at the 2nd Divison barracks?"

Shika: "Getting Yoruichi to come with us for awhile, since she is one of our allies of course. Plus we can get an introduction for you, since you are joining."

[Y/N]: "Wouldn't she turn us in?"

Shika grabbed hold of me and flashstepped in front of Yoruichi, in a split second multiple guards had come and surrounded the both of us. All ready to attack given the order to, but Shika displayed more boldness than I have ever seen in my two lifetimes, Running towards one of the guards and tackling them to the ground, cuddling with them, like an insane person.

???: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! DON'T EMBARRASS THE BOTH OF US IN FRONT OF LADY YORUICHI!"

Shika: "Come on, I know you missed me, now can you relieve these guards from killing my friend for a moment. We have some business with Captain Yoruichi, it's urgent."