Hidden Intentions

Y/N POV

During the meanwhile I have had sparring sessions with Yoruichi, improving my Hakuda and relationship with the anti Aizen squad. Getting to know more about them and gaining their trust, to become a wonderful asset to the up and coming years. Since Shika changed the timeline quite a bit, I'm still glad things are going smoothly. Its been years since I got out of the academy, my new captain Isshin has been doing a terrible job...work wise. Though I believe the time that he's been spending time investigating, that Hollow, recently. This is soon to get the ball rolling, and the following events will occur. Then Aizen makes his move...wait this is Aizen, he already made his move and is probably gonna go after Isshin at this very moment. Should I mess up the flow of time or should I just wait and keep on training.

Kisuke's POV

I watched as Y/N stared off into the distance towards Naruki City, I know that's he's thinking about what's happening. I can sense Isshin's spiritual pressure and that of a modified hollow. Though I do plan to wait and see what happens, it's Aizen's turn on the board and I can't reveal any tricks on my sleeve just yet. Y/N on the other hand, can though, one of the most unpredictable factors to him.

Kisuke: "Hey Y/N, go assist your captain and then head back here, once everything is fine in the soul society. I'll be waiting for a report on what you observed and what occurred ok."

Y/N POV

With that given information, I flashstepped off towards Isshin, going to help in his battle against Aizen's Experiment. Once arriving, seeing him use Engetsu to m the hollow, I jumped in right away. Delivering a solid drop kick to the hollow to the ground, landing on the rooftop as it looked back at both of us. I knew I couldn't sense Aizen and his allies, so I had to watch his back for the time being.

[Y/N]: "Hey Captain Shiba, lets team up on him, I got your back."

Isshin: "Well I hoped no one else got involved with this but beggars can't be choosers, let's do it!"

The hollow was fast as both of us clashed with it, the teamwork pushing it against a corner, proving to be no match for the two of us. Until both of us were struck by Aizen, I still couldn't believe how he got past me. Blood dropped down from my arm as I saw the wound on Isshin, larger than before. This distracted me enough to get smacked by the hollow into the ground. As it charged up a cero and fired at me, I fired an incantationless Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō, clashing with the cero. But proved to be no match as it overwhelmed me. Then Isshin and Masaski came to rescue me, both focused on the Hollow as history began to flow back as normal. As I began walking over towards the two, I was crouched down, not realizing how deep my wound is. I got cut all the way down to the bone and the blood puddle grew larger by the second. I tried to heal myself with healing kido but, I couldn't make any good progress since I blacked out shortly after using it.

Isshin's POV

After recovering and taking [Y/N] back to the soul society to get healed up, while I give my report to the old man. Telling him nothing about Masaki, or about the traitor who attacked [Y/N] and I. This Masami girl intrigues me though, she was brave enough to help out a shinigami even though she is a Quincy. Anyway I'll probably go off to the human world and investigate so more, I should probably leave a note for Rangiku.

Y/N POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, in a bed, from my understanding it wasn't the anywhere familiar. Looking towards my arm as it's been healed but bandaged up, I feel almost recovered to say the least. Hopping up from the bed, and walking towards the only exit, only now noticing my Zanpakuto was gone. I speed walked and found myself in an endless hall, soon to enter a room. It was dark and empty, until light shined upon me like a spotlight.

???: "Ah...you are finally awake, [Y/N]. Glad you can just us for a proper examination."

The started at the direction the voice in the dark was coming from, seeing a hand reach out and watched as their finger's snapped. I heard the walls moving and heard multiple footsteps heading towards me. More spotlights came and the figures laid their eyes upon me, like judges.

???: "Where are my manners. Meet my elite squad, loyal to me, The Espada."

???: "Why are some of the Espada here?"

???: "[Y/N] is unique, what's better than to find out what he really is."

The Espada all looked at me, I recognized a few but I could tell that I'm not leaving here alive. I watched as they surrounded me, trying to find a way out of this. Using my good arm, I created a Shakkahō, it was meant to be used as a smokescreen but my arm was grabbed by a tall Arrancar. Turning to look at them, realizing that it was Nnorita, his tongue extended from his mouth, charging a cero. I kicked him in the mouth and broke free from his clutches by surprise.

Nnorita: "Guess I have a toy to play with, he's got guts."

Szayel: "Don't we all get a turn with him, except Barragan. He'll just die in seconds and we won't get anything out off him."

Nnorita then charged at me, and swung him weapon, I managed to dodge it, but he grabbed me by the throat and threw me high into the air, breaking the ceiling. Ending up on the roof, seeing that I was in Hueco Mundo, I turn to look into the hole and see the Espada gone. Only to look around me as all of them were standing around, with Nnorita approaching me slowly.

[Y/N]: "I'll show you a real monster, NNORITA!"

I shoot a Shakkahō into the air and let it stay there, staring directing at it and thinking if it as a moon. Slowly as my primal instincts began to take over, feeling rage and savagery as I grew out of my clothes and into a Great Ape.

Nnorita POV

The pesky shinigami turned into a giant monkey, though he only made himself a bigger target. I jumped high and readied my weapon as he banged on his chest, getting ready to strike but the Monkey blasted some type of Cero towards me. I blocked it but I got sent into the sands of Hueco Mundo, looking around as it was a big crater. The monkey roared as it banged its chest again and began firing Cero's at the other Espadas. I sonido towards the monkey hoping to get a good strike at it while he's distracted, but the monkey turned towards me and grabbed me out the air. Began to squeeze me as hard as he could, I may have the harde at Hierro but this is really painful.

Nnorita: "I WILL NEVER LOSE TO A MONKEY! SANATA TERESA!"

Szayel: "He really got pushed that far, then this must be a special specimen, Aizen has brought us."

I broke free from his grip and began slashing all over his body, making shallow scratches across his arms and legs till he fell down. As he tried to crawl away, I jumped on his back, seeing his blood dye the desert underneath him. Grabbing his tail and slicing it for my own pleasure. Watching him scream in pain and possibly terror, then he slowly started getting smaller. Until he reached his state before he turned into a Monkey, anyway it was an easier kill. Until I was stopped by Aizen himself and his subordinates.

Nnorita: "I thought we could kill him?"

Aizen: "No...this was all merely a test, to see what he's capable of. He'll be a great addition to our team, once I modify him a bit."