School Days

[Y/N] POV

It has been a full year since I had arrived at the academy with Momo in tow. I already have been feeding my zanpakuto with my spirit energy hoping to find out what it's capabilities are in its Shikai form at the least. Though it had been easy to learn Kido techniques, especially with my enhanced abilities. The only problem is watching out for a full moon and how to activate my Rinnegan abilities, I'm going to need it to go against powerful opponents after all.

Status
Name: [Y/N] [L/N]
Level: 63
Occupation: None
Title: Student of Shin'o Academy
HP: 610
——————————————————————
Spiritual Level: 5800
Kido Mastery: Expert
Shunpo Mastery: Expert
Swordsmanship: Practitioner
Hakuda Mastery: Expert
Reiatsu Type: ???
——————————————————————
Strength: C Rank Vitality: 51
Agility: C Rank
Reiastu Control: F Rank
Endurance: D Rank
——————————————————————
Shikai: ???
Bankai: ???
???
Rinnegan: Locked
——————————————————————
Current Skills
Hado
Shō
Byakurai
Shakkahō
Ōkasen
Sōkatsui
Haien
Bakudo
Sai
Hainawa
Seki
Geki
Hōrin
———————————————————————-
Items
Zanpakuto(Name Unknown)
————————————————————————

After a full year at the academy I have already learned my strengths and weaknesses, though I still have to avoid Aizen, since I suck at controlling my reiastu, my sword is to big. Though I just have to avoid Aizen and his zanpakuto all together, since Shika is already laying low, I wonder what Zanpakuto doEd Shika possess. It has been quite the experience seeing as Momo, Renji, Kira, and Rukia, have all befriend me and trust me as an ally. My grades differ from those two, seeing as my only good talents are using Kido, specifically Hado techniques and Hakuda. All my other skills that are being honed in this academy are really average or around that level.

Throughout the school year, I have been gaining a title of my own, being undefeated in hand to hand combat but all who stepped to me. Even teachers be defeated by my techniques, this caused attention and is what I was afraid of, considering Aizen might notice. I was told to wait in the Sparring room, as 3 captains and their lieutenants came to witness my physical prowess. They say before me as I bowed my head in respect, taking a glance at their faces as I looked up. Seeing the Flash Goddess herself, Yoruichi, and the previous Omaeda. Continuing and seeing Byakuya's Father and Grandfather, a glance at them made the mood of the room even more tense. At my final look towards the last Captain, recognizing the pristine white hair, realizing that it was Jushiro Ukitake and Kaien Shiba. I was happy to see Kaien again, after seeing what happens to him and eventually getting his identity stolen.

Yoruichi: "As you know we have came to see your skills."

Jushiro: "My Lieutenant would like to spar with you, though we expect you to show us all you have, I won't judge you."

Ginrei: "If we are seeing his skills first hand, let us move to an open field."

After the current 6th Captain has said his sentence all had begun to Flashstep to a clear location, I quickly followed as seeing my first opponent being Kaien Shiba. Though it worried me as Ukitake began the match, I raised my hand faster than Kaien could draw his sword.

[Y/N]: Sōkatsui

A wave of blue reiatsu struck at Kaien, all 3 captains were surprised of me using that type of Hado without an incantation. Though I could still sense Kaien spiritual pressure, in fact it was increased, he must have activated his shikai, Nejibana. Without hesitation I Flashstepped towards him before the smoke would clear, trying to get a strike in. But my attempt proves futile as several arcs of water headed by direction. I was able to dodge all of them but as I got close, I foresaw myself being blasted back by water. I predicted as much as I moved fast enough to create a moving afterimage, he attacked it and I performed a drop kick to from the sky, hitting the back of my target. Jumping off my target and aiming my hand down onto Kaien, releasing another Sōkatsui, towards the Lieutenant to finish him off. I was sure my attacked worked but I was attacked by a Kido technique that I couldn't realize at the time, I barely dodged it as it grazed my chest. I stayed in the sky as Kaien rose to my level with Nejibana aimed at me, I held my hand in my zanpakuto as a bluff to catch him off guard. I raised my reiatsu, my body flowed and the air around me started to shake. Having one hand on my hilt and another hand out towards the Lieutenant, forming a red ball that kept growing and growing. It became bigger than my body as I released it and used both of my hands to control it, Kaien Flashstepped away but the red ball still followed, till it made contact with his trident and pushed him to the ground. He was trapped and my opportunity had arrived, putting more of my reiatsu into the orb, making it bigger till it exploded and created a decent sized crater. I walked up towards the smoking crater seeing Kaien scuffed and hurt, his uniform had been damaged and his trident had went back to its regular Zanpakuto form.

Kaien: "You're strong for someone who haven't spent a lot of time in the academy. Already skilled at using powerful Kido without an incantation and able to reach such high speeds and have impressive Hakuda. I'm impressed, I'm sure my captain would be pleased to have you join the 13th squad."

Yoruichi: "Very impressive indeed [Y/N], your Hakuda is very excellent, though you still have more to improve, I'll let you grow and see where your true strengths lie.

Ginrei: "Very true, if he has this much skill, with much time he can be as powerful as a captain. He'll probably be able to reach the full power of an Lieutenant in 5 years give or take."

Jushiro: "His kido is among the level of the highest of captains given the power of them without an incantation. His combative skills are very good, give or take, I think he should be personally taught by the Head Captain."

Ginrei: "I guess his potential can be fully brought out by him, seeing as how powerful you, Kyoraku, and his Lieutenant are."

After that they all began to leave, I was expecting a little bit more but I was left alone in the forest, until I sensed the reiatsu of Momo and Kira.

[Y/N]: "What brings you guys here?"

Kira: "We heard you got to meet some of the captains from the gotei 13, is that true?"

[Y/N]: "Yes, I got to say that I impressed all 3 of the captains, even fought a Lieutenant and won."

Momo: "Did you get recruited into a squad?"

[Y/N]: "No, I decided to take another year or 2 at the academy before I decide to graduate."

Kira: "Well at least we get to spend more time with you instead of you instantly leaving us. Plus you still have to train your Zanjutsu seeing as you are the worst one out of the whole friend group in that category."

[Y/N]: "Damnit don't remind me, that's one of the things I got to be working for before I graduate."