The Training Arc

Y/N POV
As I arrived to the scene, after watching Ikkaku's display of manliness, I saw Rukia on the ground impaled, Ichigo on the ground in pain. Renji stuck in a building with his broken Bankai and Rangiku bleeding out on the ground. Toshiro is the only one holding his own, but Grimmjow is on the verge of releasing his Zanpakuto.

Ichigo: "I'M NOT FINISHED, GETSUGA TENSHO!!!"

The attack hit Grimmjow directly and only faces a scratch left on him and Hitsugaya is almost out on his timer. With only 15 seconds left, a garganta portal opened out came Coyote Starrk.

Starrk: "Come on Grimmjow, we must return, you're in alot of trouble."

Before Starrk could finish his sentence, a large cero was fired from Grimmjow. About to decimate the entire area, Toshiro took it full on before falling to the ground in a cloud of smoke from his Bankai state. Firing another one aimed at the group again, as he was taken quickly by Coyote Starrk to not keep Aizen waiting any longer. I dashed in front of the cero, blocking it with my one hand, as it began pushing me back into the ground. Trying my best to fire it back, but I was unable to. Then I sensed a surge of power granted to me to send it away, watching it go to space as I fell back. Breathing hard as Ichigo just stared into space at his lost against Grimmjow. I carried the others to Orihime and they all began their healing process, one by one.

Timeskip

I stayed at Urahara's shop, while everyone was doing their own thing at the moment. He said he has a present for me, to get me back up to full Strength. I waited in shop as I wonder what Ichigo is going through at the moment, probably fighting Hiyori. Urahara came out and held a box in his hand.

Urahara: "To be honest with you, I don't know if this will truly work but you have to use it to the best of your ability without breaking it."

He revealed an prosthetic arm for me to use, tossing it to me to try on. Attaching it to my elbow as I felt the connection to my spirit energy.

Urahara: "Now try moving it around, even using kido spells. But be careful with it, this is the only one available so you have to adjust your strength to not break it. As well as mastering your reiatsu control to keep it from breaking."

Y/N: "Take me to the training grounds, it's time I get started with gettin my grove back."

Urahara: "Though that would be the best, you have the best training partner right here to keep you at your toes."

Y/N: "Who?"

Yoruichi: "It would only be me, who else would it be?"

After going into the training grounds, as I got ready for combat, the new arm held onto my reiatsu like a leech. It was passively drained and being used to function the arm, though I have to control it. At this rate all of my reiatsu will be gone before I can even finish a battle completely. The two of us began clashing in basic attacks, she was letting me get the feeling of the new arm. It took a some time getting used to, just right after an hour of pure sparring with each other, it grew on me. Able to move it swiftly as my other arm and balance myself correctly, use my old fighting techniques and move efficiently with it. Now there's the hard part, training my reiatsu so that it doesn't drain it. The fact that we were going easy, didn't let it take to much of it, but a nice chunk. I meditated in the training grounds, ignore the distractions of Renji and Chad fighting each other so the Fullbringer gets stronger. Focused on controlling my reiatsu and minimize the amount it takes, if it were a regular prosthetic, I wouldn't be able to use it effectively in combat and for serious situations. This extra training will be worth it, maybe I can figure out how to tap into my power I used for that brief moment with that Cero.

Ichigo's POV
I had been fighting for hours, training to control my hollowfication, I feel like I'm getting know where. At least some progress being made, all I've been doing is fighting these two brats, who keep tag teaming me.

Hiyori: "Nene, switching time, I'm a bit starved."
Nene: "I gotchu Hiyori."

The little girl rushed towards me, out of all the visored I have fought till this point, she was the fastest, not letting me get a second to breathe.

Love: "Do you really think it's a good idea for Nene to battle him?"
Rose: "Is it cause she may be trying to kill him?"
Shinji: "She was from the stealth force, it's what she does best."
Kensei: She could have killed him multiple times in one minute. With the hollow mask, it'll just be a massacre."

How can someone do small and tiny be this deadly, I can handle Hiyori, but each time we get to fight, she gets close and close to killing me with just a short sword.

Timeskip
Shinji's POV

Shinji: "So, how's his training going Hiyori?"
Hiyori: "That dumbass hasn't learned anything, at this rate, he just sucks."
Nene: "Ichigo can only last 10 seconds, so quick and pathetic, he'll never get his revenge with just 10 seconds. I could probably beat that Espada with only 5."
Love: "You don't have to brag, I'm sure all of us,can fight the Espada, it be more of an even fight."
Nene: "Alright Ichigo, break time is over once you finish those dishes."

In a just a month he can only hollowfy in just a bit over 10 seconds. The Hyogoku wakes in the end of December. With just two months left, so little time. We have to hurry.