Strawberry Saga

Y/N POV

I watched Rukia from the distance, it's been some time since I've seen her. The coma that hindered me for 2 Decades, have probably made me weaker, to the point even my Hakuda skills may have dulled. Glad I see her...wait is that RENJI, wow what a reunion this is, I should join as well.

Renji POV

"So you're telling me that you had two hunters from the soul society lurking right behind you. But you were so lost in thought that you didn't even notice. I'll grant you that you lasted a few months in that gigai, but don't you think you've grown a little to lax? Spit it out Rukia. So where is the human that talk all of your power away from you?" I said.

"What are you talking about? just because I'm inside a gigai right now, doesn't mean I lost any of my power. And anyway why did you even think it was a human, that took my power?" Replied Rukia.

"It was a human. It's obvious just look at you. Otherwise you wouldn't have that human expression on your face. You're a runt from the rukon district like me. And yet,you were taken in by the noble house of Kuchiki. They put a lot of time and money to make you into you a perfect soul reaper, one of the elite. Huh? Am I wrong? You're the great Rukia Kuchiki, aren't you, gaping like some worthless human. What the hell is a matter with you? Right Captain Kuchiki?" I said.

"Huh? Byakuya. It's you, brother." Rukia said.

Captain Kuchiki uttered one word, her name. I took the chance to strike at her, but she dodged, gaining a slash on her cheek.

"Passing your soul reaper powers to a human is a grave sin. Be glad the higher ups with be passionate and let us handle this, instead of the execution squad. Now tell us where this human is, Rukia. It over. We're taking you in, and then, we're going to find the human that stole your powers and kill him. Don't even try to protect him. You know what just happened. The only reason you dodged my attacks is because I let you dodge them. The next move I make with this blade will be fatal." I said.

I began to get close to her and swung my blade, knowing that she'll dodge. I hopped into the air and slashed downward at her, though she rolled out the way.

"This is it." I said as I raised my blade again, only to see a glowing light head towards me, dodging it in time.

Kisuke's POV

"Hi there. Boy, it looks to me that you're in a bit of a bind this evening. Is there anything I can do to speed things along here?" I said before shoving my cane into his forehead, forcing him to become a soul reaper.

I need him to keep them occupied while I look into the strange spiritual presence in the corner of town. Only arriving just tonight and staying still, does not emit the same energy as a hollow or soul reapers fully. Something foreign and yet also familiar to me, I must investigate this further. While what it is, is focused on Rukia's situation.

Timeskip
Renji's POV

I had effortlessly defeated the so called Quincy and was looking to end his life. Then the human that took Rukia's powers tried to challenge me. But I made him taste defeat effortlessly with Zabimaru, ready to end his life but Rukia stopping me. The human got back up and his spiritual pressure increased, I could tell he began stronger and faster. He overpowered Zabimaru and had me on the ropes, as he charged at me from the sky, ready to swing downward until a figure came and sent the human to the ground. Wearing the same outfit as a shinigami but tore, plus a mask on their face.

???: "Long time no see...Renji. Hello Rukia, it's been decades since we last saw each other. I guess that must be the new Kuchiki, I sense the bloodline in him after all.

Renji: "Who are you?"

The mysterious stranger started beating the life out of the human, till he was a bloody mess. Lifting him up by his collar as his hand formed into a spear, ready to stab the human until Rukia stopped him.

Rukia: "DON'T KILL HIM!"

???: "Alright, I just got worried, if he was gonna kill Renji, I would have to kill him. Sorry about that...uh...Ichigo was it. I'm suppose to make sure things go right tonight, sorry if I went extra hard."

Who the hell is this guy, why are they so strong. He's probably from the stealth force since he didn't use that zanpakuto on his back. I rose from my knees and prepared to take off, looking at Ichigo, dazed and unconscious. Raising Zabimaru as it flowed and opened a door to the soul society.

Y/N POV

I watched as they left and waited with Ichigo, sitting down as the rain started pouring down upon us. Seeing Kisuke approach with a cat on his shoulder, raising my spiritual pressure but standing down. As I flashstepped away, can't interfere with him yet, I'm under orders to watch and wait. Till Master says I can do whatever I want, either way, the war is approaching.