Graduation

[Y/N] POV

It had been 2 years since I did that Captain Trial, my skills have improved as I learned to control my reiatsu more and my kido has doubled in power since then. I graduate today, I'm comfortable to use my blade in combat and have been feeding it my reiatsu, I hear it's voice and in my sleep, but our connection is increased a lot during the full moon. Considering at that point my power becomes 10 times larger if I just happen to look at a full moon, let alone get hypnotized by it and start wreaking destruction, even worse the Gotei 13 would be on my ass if that were to happen. The gang is fine with me leaving thought I still don't know where in the world Shika is or whether or not they are in the soul soceity as a whole.

As I walked through the halls of the academy, beside was Momo and the rest of the gang, all were following me outside as I was going to give a special goodbye until they graduate. Walking out into a special part of the forest where I train away from the academy, I wanted to teach all of them something.

[Y/N]: "I will leave a technique of my specialty for all of you to use. Momo, I will be teaching you a kido technique, called the Thunder Shock Surpise. For Renji I will be teaching you the Turtle Devastation Wave, and finally for you Kira, the evil containment wave. Having decided that the 3 of you will use these 3 techniques to the best of your ability. Now starting with Momo I will show you what the technique does, Renji will be the dummy.

Renji: "Why me?"

[Y/N]: "I need Kira to be in perfect condition to use his technique."

As Renji stood in front of me, I raised my arms, facing my hands towards him, the electricitiy generated from my resisting flowed around my body, then I controlled it  and focused it into my hands.

[Y/N]: "Bakudo number 64, Thunder Shock Surpise!"

Yellow electricity dashed from my hands as in an instant they engulfed Renji, freezing him in place. I briefly stopped to prevent Renji from getting Electrocuted and killed from it.

[Y/N]: "Now Momo, try it on me."

Momo: "Ok."

As I stood still in front of her, she practiced my movements, getting into the stance I used. Her reiastsu flowed and turned into electricity just like I did, facing her hands towards me.

Momo: "Bakudo number 64: Thunder Shock Surpise!"

I blocked as a reflex even though this technique is unblockable, I felt thousand bolts of electricity throughout my body. After she stopped I took a knee and took deep breaths as I had to get ready to show Renji, his new technique.

[Y/N]: "Alright Renji, you're ready?"

Renji: "After you almost shocked me to death, sure I'm fine!"

[Y/N]: "Hado Number 41: Turtle Devastation Wave!"

I stood beside Renji and performed the movements of the Kamehameha wave, and began cupping my hands beside my waist. The orb forming in my palms before shooting my arms out and the launching the blast itself at the landscape itself. The others looked in awe of my raw kido abilities and how potentially dangerous I was.

Renji: "So all I gotta do is repeat what you did?"

[Y/N]: "Yep, just focus all of your reiatsu into your hands when performing it and when it's ready, release it all in a wave."

Renji: "Alright, I'll try my best. Hado Number 41: Turtle Devastation Wave!"

Renji performed the movements and charged the Kamehameha, it started out small then grew bigger slowly. Releasing the energy wave half the size of the one I fired earlier and taking deep breaths. Next up was Kira as I pulled out a small jar with a sealing tag on it, Flashstepping away to get two Hollows from the far away. Both of them chained up and unable to move as I pulled out another jar for Kira to use.

[Y/N]: "Alright Kira, I'm going to show you the Evil containment wave, this is a last resort technique to only use when you're facing an unbeatable opponent, as this can drain your life energy and reiatsu. Now, Bakudo Number 90: Evil Containment Wave!"

Facing the chained hollow in front of me as I opened the jar and then stretched my hands out towards it. My body glowing as a green wind swirled around me before launching itself towards the hollow. Forcing the Hollow to become one with the wind and into the jar as I walked up to it and put a lid on top of it.

[Y/N]: "Fair warning, whatever you seal it in must not break or the enemy will get out. Now your turn, Kira."

Kira: "Alright, Bakudo Number 90: Evil Containment Wave.

I watched as Kira performed the technique perfectly as he collapsed on the ground due to exhaustion, Momo and Renji helped him up.

Momo: "So what will you do now?"

[Y/N]: "I'll enter a squad under the gotei 13, the rest I'll do is wait for you guys of course. Since it wouldn't be long, I'll probably be a Lieutenant by the time you guys join the gotei 13."

Renji: "So when are you graduating, we would like to send you off?"

[Y/N]: "Today, this was a goodbye present, I'll be transported to my squad in just a few hours."

All 3 of them rushed and hugged me at the same time, though I knew I would see them again in a short time, I just felt like I wouldn't as I hugged them back. Showing as much love and care they have given me throughout the years, making a promise to myself to keep these 3 safe at all times. As we finished our hug, I shed a few tears as I headed back the academy and officially graduated, going into a squad that was waiting for me. As I walked out the academy, I see the someone standing by the gate, a lieutenant arm band beside them, with Orange hair and the biggest set of...eyes, I can ever imagine.