The aftermath

No POV

After the collapse of Shika Akiyama of squad 2, the one armed assailant of Aizen did not escape with him. Becoming knocked out by Yoruichi, he was placed under prison watch by Mayuri Kurotsuchi. Who has already used his Shikai to keep him at bay for now. Yamamoto is in office and is healed mostly from his wounds, often visiting Shika who has entered a coma. Shunsui is slowly recovering from his wounds as well he received. Renji and Rukia have gone missing, they were last seen Shika Akiyama and have gone missing. The stealth force, under the orders of Soi Fong, are looking into it. Squad 9 leader for the time being will be Shuhei, do to unfortunate circumstances, Kaname Tosen has betrayed soul society and died in battle against Shika Akiyama.

In the living world, the humans have returned home, Kisuke has been relayed information about the soul society's recent events involving Ichigo. He starts devising a way to wake up Shika given the circumstances. The humans start to go back to the way their lives were before, except Ichigo is worried about Rukia and Renji.

In Hueco Mundo the Arrancar hear of the news of the battle that took place at the Sereitei, from Gin Ichimaru, another one of Aizen's subordinates. They show no care to Tosen or Y/N, in Espada 8's region, he has captured Renji Abarai as a test subject. Rukia Kuchiki is kept prisoner by Aizen and used as bait for Ichigo. The plan will succeed once Yammy and Ulqiorra go on their mission to the human world. Things are slowly transitioning into a war between the shinigami and hollows with their respective leaders in the prepping stage.

Y/N's POV

I awoke in an unknown place, submerged in water and unable to move any of my muscles. A hand placed on front of me, Mayuri's face following behind it. Smiling with evil intent, as he began laughing maniacally towards my wake.

Mayuri: OOOOO! You're finally awake, well you see...

Y/N: OH OH Where's my dick at? Where HEY!

Mayuri dashed out the room with speed, avoiding, 2 people came from the shadows. Captain Hitsugaya and Lieutenant Matsumoto, they watched as the submerged water was being drained slowly. The tube opening as my body was still limp, Rangiku carrying me out and taking me to the barracks. Lying on a bed, as I was watched over, one person came into the room. Izuru, following behind him was Momo, who was glad that I was alive, seeing as I think I died. Slowly regaining my muscle strength to only move my only arm, sitting up to face them all.

Y/N: Can anyone fill me in on what happened, how many days has it been? Where's Aizen?

Hitsugaya: Just as I suspected, he was under the hypnosis as well. [Y/N] you were controlled and attacked the Sereitei, though you were stopped we suffered a lot of injuries to our companions. You attacked the execution stand, and vaporized the 2nd squad's Lieutenant. That's not all, you impaled Captain Kyoraku through the chest, though you are lucky to not kill him. As for your missing arm, Captain Yamamoto cut it off. Not to forget that Shika Akiyama is still in a coma, due to his efforts to stop Aizen leaving with Renji and Rukia.

Y/N: Wait Renji and Rukia are gone?!

Kira: Indeed.

The air started to shake as the ground began rumbling. From the words spoken from Hitsugaya, rage infilled me as the spiritual pressure from me increased and started becoming dangerous. Then came Kenpachi bursting through the door, watching me with a smile.

Kenpachi: If he's awake then he can fight, he's just like me after all.

Kira: No, he just woke up after all, he hasn't even recovered his muscle strength yet.

Kenpachi slashed at Kira, sending him through the wall. Reiatsu charged in my hand as I aimed for kenpachi, releasing a giant energy wave directly at him. The pressure blew me out of the bed and outside the room, onto the ground. Propping myself up with my knee, Kenpachi jumped towards me, covered in smoke, swinging his blade. I launched myself back with a blast, feeling my body slowing regain its feeling. Standing up and charging another attack, he rushed towards me again.

Y/N: Hado #74 Demon Impaling Light Killing Gun.

The attack was easily split in half, had I charged it longer, it could've helped. But kenpachi is to fast and can't be stopped. That was until his feet were frozen and so was most of his body. Hitsugaya flew beside me and helped me up.

Kenpachi: HEY WHY DID YOU INTERFERE!

Yamamoto: Because I asked him to!

Hitsugaya: He will be coming with me to Karakura town, along with other members. This matter also involves Ichigo Kurosaki as well.

Yamamoto: Aizen is very well planning something sinister. This isn't just about the Sereitei, it's something more than that. Now he has allied himself with hollows, only time will tell when he will strike.