Ranboob goes to the dentist

➳Hello here is your daily dose of Ranboob. (btw he is like 7-9 years old in this)

"Are we there yet?" Ranboo whined from the backseat.

"Not yet kiddo," Phil said. This was the 5th time Ranboo had asked that in the last half an hour.

"Why is the dentist so far away?"

"We live in the arctic Ranboo. The dentist lives in L'manburg which is very far away."

"Oh," Ranboo returned to looking out the window. "Cow!" Ranboo screamed.

Phil gripped the steering wheel tighter. The kid was getting on his nerves. "Very nice Ranboo."

"I love cows! They go 'moo!' Did you know that Mr. Minecraft? Ms. Niki taught us that yesterday."

"That's so cool. Also, you don't have to call me Mr. Minecraft, Ranboo." Phil replied.

"Sorry, Mr. Minecraft!"

Phil sighed. Thankfully they were almost there. Phil pulled into the parking lot outside the dentist's office. The L'manburg Dentistry and Orthodontist was a brick building that stood on the outskirts of L'manburg. Phil had come here when Tommy had his braces and was familiar with the place.

Ranboo hopped out of the car and grabbed Phil's hand. Phil smiled at the boy. The inside of the building smelled like mint. An unfamiliar scent to Ranboo, who scrunched his nose up in distaste. The walls of the dentist were a light blue. There was a couch in the corner of the room along with a few chairs. Ranboo ran over and sat on the couch, putting his hands in his lap.

Phil walked over to the receptionist. The lady at the desk had a look of disgust on her face when she saw Ranboo. The enderman hybrid didn't see the look but Phil did.

"Who are you here for?" The lady asked.

"Ranboo Live," Phil said.

"Is he your kid?" The lady said as if she didn't believe it. Ranboo stood out in a crowd. The enderman hybrid had distinct half black, half white skin along with red and green glowing eyes.

Phil gritted his teeth at the lady's rude tone.  He gave the receptionist the benefit of the doubt.  "I'm his foster dad," Phil explained.

"Oh, you poor soul. Did they force you to choose a hybrid?"

Ranboo tensed his shoulders on the couch.

"No, I actually choose to foster him," Phil snapped.

The lady looked at him, offended. "So people actually choose to include monsters and animals in their family." She spat.

Phil was fed up with this lady's attitude. He was tempted to show that he was also a hybrid and spread his wings. He estimated that his wingspan was too large for the small office and decided against it, even though the look on the lady's face would've been priceless.  "Hybrids are not monsters or animals, they are people. Now give me the forms. I don't have time to argue with a prejudiced cow like you."

The lady's face grew red. Phil should see the smoke coming out of her ears. "Here," The lady spat, handing Phil chipboard with a form attached. Phil sat down next to Ranboo on the couch. Ranboo looked over Phil's shoulder as he filled it out.

"Why was that lady mad?" Ranboo asked.

"She was being rude and I told her off for it."

"Oh," The boy said, looking down at his hands.

A few moments of silence passed by as Phil filled out the forms. "Hey Ranboo, what set of teeth are you on?"

"Um... my 50th! I have a few loose teeth too," Ranboo said. The enderman hybrid gave Phil a toothy grin. Phil could see the thousands of shiny teeth.