Ranboo With Wings

➳OK I WROTE THIS IN LIKE A DAY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY ERRORS. DONT BE A WEIRDO THIS IS ALL PLATONIC AND NON-SEXUAL. IF I SEE ANYONE IN THE COMMENTS BEING CREEPY THEN ITS ON SIGHT.

➳(TW: Blood, pain) Growing wings is not fun lmaoooooo

Ranboo figured he didn't have wings because of his enderman descent. Something about recessive genes or something. He didn't partially care about his lack of wings. Bird hybrids were rare anyways. The only ones he knew were Phil and Technoblade. If he did show any bird hybrid traits they would have shown up by now.

"Hey, Ranboo!" Phil called.

Ranboo looked up to see Phil flying in circles around him. The teen waved up at Phil. The man's large black wings cast a shadow over Ranboo. Phil glided down and landed next to Ranboo. His powerful wings retracted onto his back, forming a feathered cape.

"I think we're going to get a snowstorm tonight!" Phil remarked.

"Oh really? I better get the dogs inside their shelter then."

"Yeah good idea mate," Phil said. "I have a gut feeling that it will be a bad one. Want to stay in the cabin overnight. It's more secure than your shack."

"That would be great! As long as I'm not intruding or anything," Ranboo said. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. It had been irritating him all day. He figured it was just a sunburn from working outside for so long.

"You're always invited into the cabin, Ranboo," Phil said smiling. "I'll make soup for dinner if that's ok."

Ranboo's eyes lit up. Phil always made the best soup. "That sounds great! Thank you, Mr. Minecraft."

"No problem mate," Phil said. He chirped a goodbye and flew off.

Ranboo spent the rest of the day herding the dogs into their shelter and finishing up farm chores. He packed a bag for staying over at the cabin. Just some clothing and blankets. The scratch that was once just irritating his neck and spread down to his shoulders and upper back. Definitely weird but Ranboo figured it would go away soon enough.

Ranboo walked to the cabin and knocked twice. Techno opened the door.

"Hello, Ranboo!" The man greeted. His large pink wings, the same color as his hair,  folded on his back slightly dragged on the floor.

"Hello, Mr. Blade!" Ranboo said.

"Ranboo please call me Techno. You're making me feel old like Phil." Techno joked.

"Oh sorry," Ranboo said, his face turning slightly red.

"Let me take your bags. The guest bedroom is over here," Techno said. He guided Ranboo to a small bedroom that branched off of the living room. It was a quaint room. With a bed and a few paintings on the wall of flowers.

"Thank you for letting me stay here," Ranboo said.

"No problem," Techno said. "Also- sorry if we annoy you with bird calls and stuff. Flock calls can be a bit annoying to non-bird hybrids."

"It's not a problem. My mother was a bird hybrid so I'm used to stuff like that," Ranboo explained.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I don't show any traits though so I assume my enderman half is stronger."

"Huh, good to know. Dinner will be ready at 6:00 so get settled," Techno said. Technoblade shrugged, not bothering to push with the topic.  He knew Ranboo got sensitive when talking about his late mother.  He left the room, wings slightly puffed out.