Vampire AU Part 2 of 3

A/N: hey besties...... sorry I was gone for so long. I hit writer's block, end of school year stuff, and have a mystery medical issue. all that fun stuff. Anyways I'm back and have so many ideas omg. The game plan is that after I write part 3 of vampire au then I will start a new AU ft rabbit-hybrid Ranboo. I'm doing summer school so I don't have to take an extra class my jr year but I have a lot of time to write on the weekends. :D

CW: blood, gore, manipulation (just a tiny bit), swearing, panic attacks/anxiety attacks, extensional crises, shock, possessive behavior, Ranboo is just not having a good time.

 this is probably one of the darkest things I've written for this book so just be careful besties. (sorry if anything is a bit OOC I tried lol)  lmk if I need to add more warnings or fix grammar/spelling. 

THERE WILL BE A PART THREE!!! 

---

Ranboo awoke in a bed. It was familiar... had he been here before? The curtains were drawn. Ranboo's stomach grumbled. His mouth was dry and his lips felt chapped.

He tried to scootch up into a sitting position on the bed. He instantly felt faint and laid back down. Ranboo's limbs felt like stones. Maybe Ranboo had turned into a statue overnight.

What had happened?

The door to the room swung open and out came Phil. Phil the librarian? That couldn't be right.

"Phil..." Ranboo croaked out.

"Good morning mate," Phil said. "How are you feeling?"

"Bad," Ranboo mumbled. He had the overwhelming urge to run over to Phil. "What happened?"

Phil ignored Ranboo's question. Instead coming over with a mug of what must be tea. "Drink up, you're probably thirsty."

Ranboo was. The liquid in the cup was red. Red like blood...

Oh shit

Ranboo tried to throw the mug across the room. Phil caught the mug out of the air. He remembered what happened. His eyes were wide in terror.

Phil seemed amused at Ranboo's panic. "Calm down."

Ranboo froze. He reluctantly flopped back onto the bed. Part of his brain urged him to keep on fighting. Ranboo knew that at most he could be a mild annoyance.

"Let's try this again," Phil said, handing Ranboo the cup again.

"No..." Ranboo mumbled, shoving his head into a pillow. "Go away please."

Maybe Ranboo didn't really mean the 'go away' bit but Phil's presence, as much as part of his vampire brain loved it, was overwhelming. It felt like Ranboo was suffocating with all this new information. Hell, now he was an immortal. Oh god, he was an immortal. He wasn't even human anymore

Phil snapped his fingers in front of him. "Ranboo, Ranboo, shhhhh you're ok..."

Ranboo shook his head. He was going to cry again. "Please leave me alone," He cried, voice cracking.

Phil sighed. The kid was stubborn, and his changling instincts probably hadn't kicked in yet and won't kick in for another few hours. "Ok mate, I'll come back later. I have to do some shopping. Techno is downstairs if you need anything. I expect you to drink if you are hungry." Phil stood up and brushed the invisible dust off his green cardigan. He had dressed like a normal person again. Ranboo bet they called humans "commoners". It seemed like a very vampire thing to do. Phil looked behind him, giving Ranboo a small smile, before closing the door and leaving Ranboo in peace.