Ranboo Grows Wings (not official part 2)

➳AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ: This is not an official part two!!! I just felt I needed to give my dearest readers something to sustain themselves while I actually write something decent for part 2 lmaoooooo. I promise I will have an actual update soon! (like in a day or two)

---➳

"Hey, um, Techno... I have a question," Ranboo said, fidgeting awkwardly with his hands. Techno and him were sitting in the nest together. Techno was reading "The Art of War", (his favorite book Ranboo learned) and Ranboo was attempting to journal.

"I have an answer," Techno said putting down his book. 

"Um... Do you lay eggs?" Ranboo said, covering his face with his hands.

Techno burst out laughing. "R-Ranboo NO!!! WHAT THE HECK!!! BRUHHHHHH." Techno wheezed. "OH GOD NO...THAT'S SO CURSED."

Ranboo nervously giggled. "I wasn't sure!" He said, trying to defend himself.

'We literally ate eggs for breakfast."

"Wait- is that technically cannibalism because we're birds-"

"Don't think too much into the questionable ethics of that."

"Ok...But were we hatched from eggs?"

'NOOOOOOOO OH GOD NO. PLEASE." Techno shouted wheezing and rolling on the ground. "WE WERE BORN LIKE NORMALLY HUMANS. AND BEFORE YOU ASK PHILZA DID NOT BIRTH ME!"

"I was just making sure!" Ranboo said. He had fallen over and was lying his head on the stomach of his flock brother. The two boys were still laughing.

"Oh god birdie- you still have a lot to learn," Techno said, ruffling Ranboo's hair. "Speaking of which, we should start to think of when you should learn how to fly."

"Are you sure... it could be too soon I mean," Ranboo said. HEIGHTS NOOOOOOO.

"Nah, your wings look ready if that's what you're worried about."

"Oh ok good," Ranboo said with a forced smile. "It sounds...fun." ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING.

"It is, trust me birdie," Techno said. He got up from the nest and headed over to the kitchen.

"One last question Techno- do we eat worms?"

"NOOOOOOOO," Techno yelled from the kitchen laughing.

---➳

➳ahahaha your author is the king of comedy- I should become a funny Minecraft YouTuber.