Ranboo and Michael at a syndicate meeting

A/N: Hi lol. I thought of this idea this morning. Thought it was cute, might delete later. Also- join the discord! link in my bio!

---

"So I say we attack the prison first with TNT and then-"

"AHAHHHAHA" Michael screamed, rocking back and forth on the ground, clutching his Ipad.

Ranboo blushed and reminded Michael to use his inside voice.

Techno held in a laugh. "And then deploy the nukes."

Ranboo felt a tug on his wings. He turned around to find Michael pulling on them.

"Do you need something bubs?" Ranboo asked. He was trying not to get annoyed at the disruptions.

Michael nodded.

"What do you need?" Ranboo said, ruffling the piglin's hair.

"My Ipad died," Michae said near tears. He handed Ranboo the sticky Ipad. It was covered with yogurt, scratched, and just a general stick goo, that Ranboo didn't even want to guess came from.

Phil spoke up. "Kids these days with their eye- pads. Back in my day, we used to have to do actually activities like coloring."

"Boomer," Techno jabbed.

Ranboo placed the Ipad on the table. "Do you have any paper or pencils down here for Michael to draw with?"

Phil looked through a chest in the corner of the room. "Yeah, we do. But we only have permanent markers."

Ranboo frowned. If he didn't give Michael something to do he would be a nuisance for the rest of the meeting. "Yeah, permanent marker is fine."

Phi raised his eyebrows but handed Ranboo the paper and markers anyway. Michael happily snatched them from Ranboo and started to hum to himself as he drew. The meeting resumed with far less interference from Michael.

An hour later Ranboo felt another tug at his wings. He whipped his head around to see Michael standing there with a piece of paper clutched in his hooves.

"Hi bubs," Ranboo said, a tired smile on his face.

"Papa dwew you fis," Michael said with his lisp, holding out a piece of paper. Ranboo took it and grinned. It was a family picture.

Ranboo's heart melted. "Thank you, Michael."

"And, and I-I dwew you somethin' else!" Michael said bouncing.

"What?"

Michael tugged Ranboo down onto the floor. To Ranboo's horror, on the side of the table was a drawing of a bee, IN PERMANENT MARKER.

Ranboo anxiously ran his fingers through his hair. "Oh umm, Michael..."

"Papa?" Michael asked, his voice getting smaller.

Phil walked up behind Michael and scooped him up. Michael giggled. "Hey, there kiddo."

"GRANDZA!" Michael screamed happily between giggles. "Put me down!"

Phil bent down to put Michael back on the ground when he saw the drawings on the table. Phil frowned and then saw a stressed Ranboo.

"Michael, did you draw this?" Phil said trying to keep his tone light.

"YEAH! It's for you and uncle Techie!"

"It's great Michael, ut can you not draw on the table or ground? We draw on paper." Phil explained.

Michael nodded. "I'm sowwy."

"Hey- it's ok kiddo, just don't do it again."

Michael hugged Phil's leg. The man wrapped his wings again the piglin.

----

Michael had stopped drawing a while again and was now running around the table. It was driving Techno nuts. He could probably drop kick the child and claim it's an act of self-defense.

"Anyone want to take a break," Ranboo asked, noticing how his brother was basically tearing his hair out.

"I think that would be a great idea!" Phil seconded.

The rest of the syndicate left the room to use the bathroom and eat. Michael, noticing that the adults had stopped talking had started to talk to Techno.

"Uncle Techie!" Michael exclaimed, trying to climb up onto the man's lap. Techno was tempted to shove the child off, but with a glare from Phil, he allowed it.

Michael grabbed Techno's bright pink hair and tugged it.

"Ouch," Techno said, sarcastically. "Uncle Techno is old and would appreciate it if you didn't pull my hair."

Michael didn't tug Techno's hair again, deciding to gently stroke it.

"Are you tired?" Michael whispered into Techno's ear.

"Uh-huh."

Michael started to sing a Lemon Demon song.

"What are you doing?" Techno asked.

"Papa always sings me dat song when I'm sleepy. It help me sleep!" Michael said squealing.

"Oh ok, thank you," Techno said, allowing the kid to continue. Inside the voices in Techno's head were having a field day of screaming "Softnoblade".

---

It was around midnight when the meeting ended. Michael had fallen asleep on Ranboo's lap, using his father's wing as a blanket.

"Michael," Ranboo whispered, gently shaking the child awake.

Michael woke up with a groan, trying to further burry himself under Ranboo's wing.

"We have to go home, Dada will be waiting for us," Ranboo explained. He scratched behind Michael's ear. The piglin squealed, leaning into his father's hand.

Ranboo got out the baby holder that Tubbo had modified so it could hold Michael. It strapped to the front of Ranboo, holding Michael in tight while Ranboo flew.

Michael wiggled into the holder. Ranboo strapped it on himself. "Thank you for putting up with Michael today," Ranboo said to Techno and Phil.

"It's alright son," Phil said patting Ranboo's back.

Ranboo chirped and the other flock members chirped back as a goodbye. Ranboo flew into the night with his son strapped onto his chest. 

----

BONUS: Here is the picture that Michael drew