Chapter 8

Meanwhile somewhere in the Otherworld, Saul Silva was fighting of a Burned One with his team. Fortunately, none of them had gotten hurt in the fight and there weren't any traces of other Burned Ones nearby so they could start their drive back to Alfea.

For some reason Saul felt nervous, like something was going to happen. Deciding that it was probably the adrenaline because of the fight, Saul sent a text message to Sky and went behind the wheel to start the drive back.

"Coming home now. Successful hunt. Will probably be there at one."

The nerves were also getting to Sky when he read the text. How could he tell Silva that the woman he's been waiting for all his life is right here, about to leave for California? He and Dowling planned for Silva to come to Dowling's office after arriving. As long as Silva doesn't touch Michelle before they can talk to him, they'll be alright. If Silva does however touch Michelle before Sky and ms. Dowling have spoken to Saul, it will be pretty difficult to talk some sense into him as his protective instincts will already have kicked in.

There's no one that knows Michelle better than her niece Bloom. That's why Dowling and Sky thought it would be best if Bloom was in the room while they spoke to Silva. That way they will be able to see her reaction to the news and ask her what they think Michelle's reaction would be.

While it was getting closer to one o'clock, and for Bloom and Michelle to three o'clock, the girls were sad when Bloom received a text from Sky stating that she had to come to Dowling's office right away. Sad to see her time with her aunt cut short, she texted Sky back and asked him if she could meet him later that day.

"Dowling and I really need to talk to you right now. Could you please come. I promise you can still spend time with your aunt after the meeting."

"It's alright B, I'll see you in a bit. Go see what they want. I'll still be here when you get back. Besides, staring at me trying to fit the 50 outfits I for some reason packed for this week-long trip isn't that fun. When you get back I'll be done and we can take a walk around Alfea." Michelle said, while continuing to pack her stuff. If only she knew that she wouldn't have to pack her things.