Chapter 25

Seeing as there was no grocery store inside the barrier and Saul's "crazy protective behavior", as Michelle called it, they had someone pick up the groceries for them.

Hearing the door bell ring, Michelle went to open it. Standing in front of her was Marco with their groceries. Marco was one of Silva's best students who graduated a couple of years ago. Saul liked him, he was a good guy. But, unfortunately, Saul had to rethink that statement when he saw Marco bluntly checking out his soulmate.

Quickly going over next to her and wrapping his arm around her waist, he stared Marco down. "Thank you, Marco." Noticing the gorgeous blonde in front of him was with Silva, Marco chose to leave quickly.

Closing the door and turning to Saul, Michelle said "you were so jealous". "And what if I was, love? You're mine, aren't you?" "I don't recall you ever asking me that, babe" "well then, Michelle Valentine, will you marry me?" Wait what?!

"Saul? What are you saying?" "I have waited for you for 18 years, love. I just want you to be by my side as my wife." "We just met, Saul" Michelle said baffled. "I know, love, and I know it's soon." Saul said while slowly getting a ring out of his back pocket "but I bought this when I turned 18, because I knew I would find you someday. We don't have to get married immediately but I want you to know that there is nothing more than I want than to make you my wife." "Okay" 

Did she just say okay? "Did you just say yes, love?" Saul said, looking at Michelle with hopeful eyes. "Yes, I will marry you" He couldn't believe his ears. Shooting forward and kissing her hard, she could feel his emotions through their kiss. Sliding the ring on her finger she looked at it and told him it was beautiful "not as beautiful as you, my love" Saul responded while kissing her again.

Maybe it was the soulmate bond, maybe it was the fact that he was just so lovable but she was falling for him hard. So hard, that she wanted to see where this could go. After all, Michelle Silva sounded pretty good.