Chapter 13

The vulnerability the older man in front of her showed, made Bloom question all of her actions of the past hours. She knew she had decided when to fight for Michelle's future when she first walked in, but was keeping them apart really the best course of action? Maybe it wouldn't actually that bad if they would meet?

"Okay, fine. I will text aunt Michelle in a bit to meet me here and you guys can meet. Please just don't be too protective in the beginning. I know it's a soulmate thing here, but in the human world it's a bit much for a first meeting." "I'll try to tone it done. Thank you Bloom." Saul said honestly. "Please know that you can always come to me if there's something you're worried about. We will, after all, be family soon." "Also, please don't say stuff like that. Too soon. Way too soon, mr. Silva" The four in the office laughed a bit at that. 

Seeing mr. Silva's eyes light up when she said she would text her aunt, made Bloom think she made the right choice. Only now, she had to convince her aunt all this is a good thing.

"I know I said I would meet you in my suite in a bit, but could you please come to headmistress Dowling's office? Everything will be explained xx" 

It didn't take long for a response to come

"Sure, on my way. But I really need an explanation B, it's already 3.30 and I need to go xx"

She was on her way, that was a plus. However, she was still under the impression she would leave after the talk. That would be something they had to work on. At least Bloom wouldn't be alone in trying to keep her aunt here. She had ms. Dowling, Sky and of course mr. Silva who would take the heat for this decision. All Bloom hoped, was that Michelle would keep an open mind, just as she did when Bloom told her about this world and being a fairy.