Chapter 26

"Do you want to tell anyone yet, love?" "Yes, babe, you can tell Sky when he comes over for dinner" "How did you know that's what I meant?" "I'm becoming Michelle Silva for a reason." Michelle cheekily replied. 

God, that sounded good, Saul thought. He can't wait for it, to be honest. He was already positively shocked that she had said yes that soon. "I can't wait to make you Michelle Silva, love" Saul said while kissing her again. "Me neither, Saul" 

Parking that thought for now, Michelle announced that she should start making dinner. "Do you want any help, love?" "No thanks, babe, you go watch tv or something". Going into the living room, he suddenly heard something falling. "Love, are you okay?" He yelled while rushing back to the kitchen. 

Seeing her standing on a stool, trying to reach the herbs she needed, he noticed she had knocked over one of his cooking books while trying to get to it. Noticing her almost falling off the stool, Saul quickly caught his love. Looking up at him, Michelle let out an "oops". While Saul was less amused. Putting her down in front of him, he caged her in between his body and the countertop. 

"You have to be careful, love. I can't have you falling, hurting yourself and possibly dying." He said in all seriousness. "You caught me, didn't you?" "Love, I'm serious, please call me next time and I'll get what you need, okay?" giving her a small kiss, he continued "Now, what did you need that was worth you almost dying" Lightly slapping him on the chest, she told him that she needed some dried basil so he reached for it while still caging her in. 

"Now here you go, and be careful. Can't lose my wife before she even becomes my wife."