Chapter 20

Saul and Michelle were on their way to Bloom's suite now to get her stuff. Saul had texted Dowling to let her know that they left her office so she could come back. Arriving at the suite, she was immediately tackled into a hug by her favorite ginger.

"Please tell me you're not mad at me, aunt M. I'm sorry for not telling you before." "It's alright B. I'm not mad. Neither is Saul. I'm actually here to get my stuff so he can show me his house." "Our house, love. Everything that is mine is yours too." Did Michelle die and go to heaven right then and there? Probably. Why in the world did she ever waste her time on those stupid dates while this handsome gentleman was waiting around for her? Rushing inside to hide her blush from him, she noticed him laughing quietly.

"Can you help me get my stuff, B?" Michelle asked while walking out with her giant suitcase. "Wait, how long would you be staying with Bloom, love?" "Only a week, why?" "This thing is huge! What did you bring?" "Hey! No comments on my packing skills, okay? I like to have some clothing options. Plus I was traveling to a different world. I had no idea what kind of temperature it would be." "Fair point. But please let me carry that for you. I don't want you to hurt yourself."

What Saul didn't know, was that Michelle was a proud woman. Sometimes too proud for her own good. "No, it's fine. I got it. It's not that heavy" she breathed out, while trying to lift the ginormous suitcase. "Are you sure, love? It's really no problem. I would be happy to carry it for you." "For fucks sake auntie M, that thing is heavy as hell. Please just give it to mr. Silva before you fall down the stairs again." "Again?" "B, we agreed that that was something between us. For the record, Saul, I technically did not fall down the stairs. The suitcase fell down the stairs and I gently went after it." "She fell." "You are not my favorite niece anymore." "I'm your only niece!" "Touche. Okay, fine, you can carry it."

Saul was enjoying the small banter between his soulmate and her niece and wondered what it would be like with her and Sky. He noticed Sky was sometimes in need of some female advise and he hoped Michelle could be there for him if he was.