Chapter 27

"Hey guys, is it safe?" Sky asked while coming in with his hand in front of his eyes. "Ha ha, very funny, blondie. You can look." Michelle told him. "Hey! You're a blondie too, Valentine" "It's going to be Silva soon though." Saul interrupted. Looking at Michelle's ring finger, Sky noticed the ring Silva had shown him once and looked back at Silva for conformation. "Yes, son, we're going to get married." "OH MY GOD! Congratulations!!!" Sky screamed while hugging the newly engaged couple. 

"He's almost happier than you were, babe" Michelle laughed. "Very funny, love" Saul responded sarcastically "no one is more happy than me about this." "I beg to differ" Michelle chuckled, while still in Sky's embrace along with Silva. "You're going to have to let go of us sometime tonight, Sky" "Yeah, sorry, I'm just so happy for you guys!" Sky said while slowly letting go of them. "When's the wedding? Can I do something to help?" "Well, you can be my best man." Saul said to him. "Are you serious?" "Extremely" "Yes, of course I will be your best man!" "Awh, look at you guys. You are so cute together" Michelle awed at them. "We didn't start planning yet since Saul just asked me, but if we need help, I'll make sure to let you know." Michelle smiled at Sky.

"Now, before I end this engagement because of the both of you never having had lasagna, come eat" Michelle joked. Michelle prided herself for her cooking. She really enjoyed it and she was quite good at it as well. Same goes for baking. She makes a mean fudge brownie. "That was the best food I ever had" Sky said. "I have to agree, love, that was amazing" Saul added. "Well, Sky, if you'd like you can come eat here more often. I mean I'll cook for me and Saul anyhow so if you ever want to come over for dinner just let me know. Also feel free to bring a friend or a lady friend or my niece" Michelle said while winking at him. "Thanks Michelle, I'll definitely take you up on that offer!" 

For the rest of the night they talked about everything. Michelle had gotten to know Sky a lot better that night and Sky was glad he learned so much about his father-figure's fiancée. He also already feels like he could tell her everything. Calling it a night, Sky promised to come over again soon. 

"I like him, he's a good kid." Michelle said after he left. "He definitely is, love." Saul agreed. "Do you mind if I invite Bloom over for dinner tomorrow? I want to tell her about our engagement." "Of course, love. Everything for you." Saul replied while looking at her adoringly. "What do you say we go to bed for now, love? It has been an eventful day." "That doesn't have to end yet" Michelle winked at him while going past him upstairs. Quickly understanding what she meant, Saul rushed after her.