Chapter 15

Michelle wouldn't be lying if she said that she had never met a man as handsome as Saul Silva. Unfortunately for Bloom, Silva's good looks weren't enough to distract her aunt from her annoyance.

"B, you know I have to get back to California. Can you just please tell me what's going on?" "I'm afraid you can't leave" Saul said. "Excuse you?" There was the sassy aunt Bloom loved. It, however wasn't a smart move on Silva's side. Silva was taken aback by the sass behind the question. Taken aback, but also impressed. His future wife would be able to defend herself against the arrogant teenagers that roamed Alfea. "Please enlighten me as to why I wouldn't be able to leave." Saul had to choose his words wisely now. This was the all or nothing moment. If he said the wrong thing, she would hate him forever.

"Please, ms. Valentine" mrs. Silva "take a seat and we'll explain everything to you." So she did. She took a seat next to Bloom while Silva sat down on the couch opposite of her. It took everything in him to not sit next to his soulmate to comfort her but he knew that right now, that would only make things worse.

"Ms. Valentine, do you believe in soulmates?" Ms. Dowling asked her. "I guess. I believe that there is someone out there for everyone. A perfect match, maybe. But I do believe that some people are destined to be together." "Well, soulmates in the Otherworld are more present than in your world. Here soulmates are sacred. If someone finds their soulmate they can't be apart or it will physically hurt them. They will do anything for their soulmate and would keep them safe at any and all costs." "Okay, but what does this have to do with me leaving for California?" Silva knew it was time for him to speak up so he mustered up all his courage and uttered those four very important words: "You are my soulmate."

And that was all it took for Michelle to pass out.