Chapter 30

"I have to go to work, love. Will you join me?" Saul asked her the next morning. "Do I have a choice mr. protective grumpy pants?" "Well if you put it like that, future mrs. protective grumpy pants, then no. Get dressed, we'll go to the cafeteria for some breakfast" Saul asked, slapping Michelle's ass when she got up, making her shriek while giggling.

Not that much later, both adults were walking hand in hand towards the cafeteria when Sky came up to them. "How is my favorite couple doing today?" he asked, making Michelle and Saul look at each other before Saul asked "what did you do?" "I didn't do anything!" "You so did" Michelle argued with him. "Okay maybe I did do something." Sky said, caving. "I may or may not have asked out your niece." Sky admitted making Michelle shriek in delight. "Oh my god, that's amazing! When are you taking her on a date? What are you going to do?" "Well, I was hoping you could help me with that" Sky said. "Of course! Come to the house this afternoon and we'll plan something!" Michelle told him, making Sky grin and thank her before bidding them goodbye to get to his classes. 

"Agh this is so cute!" Michelle told Saul, beaming with excitement. "I'm glad you're happy, love." Saul told her, while looking at her with so much love in his eyes. Seeing her happy was the most amazing thing for him. "I was thinking" Saul started, making Michelle turn towards him "I haven't taken you on a date yet. Go out with me tonight?" "I thought we couldn't leave the premises?" "I haven't shown you all of Alfea yet, love." "I'd love to go out with you, Saul."