Chapter 22

Waking up the next morning, Saul was feeling better than ever. The woman he loves was still asleep in his arms and wanted him to be with her to protect her. Unfortunately, all good things came to an end because Saul had to get up and teach the specialists. 

Gently lifting Michelle off him, Saul got out of bed. Michelle was stirring a little but she luckily did not wake up. He wanted to surprise her with a breakfast in bed. Making them both some coffee and preparing the breakfast, he went back to their bedroom. 

"Love, wake up. I made you some breakfast." As stated before, Michelle was most definitely not a morning person. However, the smell of freshly brewed coffee wasn't that bad to have to wake up to. Also, the handsome gentleman bringing it to her helped her mood. "Thank you, Saul. You didn't have to." "I wanted to, love. How did you sleep?" "I slept amazing after you joined me in bed. I know it's a bit soon but could you maybe sleep here every night?" "Nothing would make me happier, love. Of course I will." 

Saul was happy. His soulmate wanted him to stay with her in their bed. Things were really looking up. Walking out of his room to get dressed he yelled back at Michelle that he had to go teach today. "Can I come watch?" The question surprised him but he figured it would be a good way to really introduce her to Sky and maybe impress her a bit with his fighting skills. "Of course you can. I have to teach in an hour. If you want I can show you around the specialist building before that?" "I'd love too! Let me get dressed and I'll be ready to go." 

Walking around the specialist building their hands kept subtly brushing each other. Saul really wanted to grab her hand but he was scared he would be too forward. As if noticing his doubt, Michelle slowly grabbed his hand. Saul, in response, intertwined their fingers. Both couldn't keep the silly smiles of their faces and everyone who would see them could see them really caring for each other. 

Sky was coming from his dorm room and was extremely frustrated. He was still a bit hurt that Bloom tried to sneak her aunt away from Alfea and didn't really talk to her since. Meanwhile Stella was still trying to get his attention and it was all just getting to him. He was so deep in thought that he didn't even notice Saul and Michelle walking and talking until he bumped into Michelle, again. "Woah there, careful" Saul said. "Oh, I'm so sorry ms. Valentine, I wasn't looking where I was going." "Calm down, Sky, it's alright. Are you alright, though?" And that was all it took for Sky to break. He threw himself at Michelle but she didn't mind. She hugged him and told him all would be alright. Looking over at Silva she told him she would meet him later and would go have a talk with Sky. Releasing him from the hug, she quickly kissed Silva on his cheek and gently guided Sky towards the house she shared with Saul. 

How could he be so incredibly lucky? She didn't even know Sky and she just hugged him without hesitation and took him so she could talk to him and help him. This woman was everything he ever wanted and he would never let her go.